Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tommy Elphick to Huddersfield

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Without knowing the ins and outs of what happened at Villa, it does seem that he's made the same mistake again. He's signed for a relegated club looking to bounce back up, I'm sure he's signed a contract fatter than he'd have been able to get elsewhere - but once bitten... I hope it works out for him though, I always liked him at the Albion and he has never come across as being anything other than a genuine and committed professional.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Without knowing the ins and outs of what happened at Villa, it does seem that he's made the same mistake again. He's signed for a relegated club looking to bounce back up, I'm sure he's signed a contract fatter than he'd have been able to get elsewhere - but once bitten... I hope it works out for him though, I always liked him at the Albion and he has never come across as being anything other than a genuine and committed professional.

At his age it’s all about the money ££££££

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Good move. Deserves to be a starter somewhere- still only 31!
Incidentally, what a run of defenders we had back then...El Abd, Tommy, Lynch, Grant Hall, Cook, Dunk...

Well, they were good for us at the time yes, bearing in mind though that we were only playing mostly League One football back then. It was really only Lewis Dunk and Steve Cook who kicked on, and made it to the really big time though, (possibly Tommy too).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, they were good for us at the time yes, bearing in mind though that we were only playing mostly League One football back then. It was really only Lewis Dunk and Steve Cook who kicked on, and made it to the really big time though, (possibly Tommy too).

Tommy Elphick was captain when Bournemouth got promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here