Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Clapham

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Meeting up in Clapham with a few mates tomorrow, Any decent suggestions for a pub showing the football?

Thanks in advance

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Meeting up in Clapham with a few mates tomorrow, Any decent suggestions for a pub showing the football?

Thanks in advance

Depends where abouts in Clapham you are meeting, but my local The Landor is very good. Also The Clapham North (imagintive name) has big screens - pricey pints though. I'm not strong on any thing in Clapham Common though unfortunately.

SAC

May 21, 2014
The Alexandra near Clapham Common tube or The Clapham North near, er, Clapham North tube. Both have big screens and do ok food.

The Falcon on Bedford Road also decent but can get very busy, likewise The Duke of Edinburgh on Ferndale Road.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bit left field but get out of Clapham (which gets a bit like the west end at the weekend) and go to the Regent in Balham which is a "football" pub. Very near the tube and 2 stops from Clapham Common.

Or short bus ride / walk.

A few of us meet up there when we play Palace away.

Haven"t been in the Landor in years.

Saw many a funny thing in there, used to live round the corner.

Likely to be less heaving that Clapham but a nice pub.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Depends where abouts in Clapham you are meeting, but my local The Landor is very good. Also The Clapham North (imagintive name) has big screens - pricey pints though. I'm not strong on any thing in Clapham Common though unfortunately.
When I lived just down from there, the Clapham North was The Bedford. Best pub for football but terribly crap pub. They used to run out of beer.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When I lived just down from there, the Clapham North was The Bedford. Best pub for football but terribly crap pub. They used to run out of beer.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If you're near the Junction wander up Battersea high street to the Latchmere - Watched footie a few times in there. Decent grub too.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Best avoid the Two Brewers:whistle:

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
The Alexandra is pretty crap - there are way better places on Clapham High Street way. Falcon is a good choice but don't confuse the Falcon in Clapham North with the shit one that is on the corner by Clapham Junction.

The Merchant of Battersea on Battersea rise has a load of screens and is good. Hawkins Forge is also good for sport. Landor also a good option and does good burgers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here