Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Front page of today's Arsgas

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think Mrs pants may have lost the plot with her quote "Everybody loves that song..."

What, who actually likes The Lady In Red let alone loving the song.

It's an awful song

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On a side note...what sort of Students listen to Chris de Burgh? Sounds like they not only wear pensioners pants but listen to their cassettes too.

The kind of students who are having a laugh, and maybe trying to annoy local pensioners.

And before anybody starts off about "young people today", there would have been plenty around who would do he same thing when I was a student in the early 1970s.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Aside from the clunky sentence construction, that is a SHOCKING front page layout.

I'd expect nothing less from that rag, though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Under today’s Argus headline about a proposed housing scheme in Hove, there was this comment. Is it a sly dig about AIDS deaths in the city not meeting expectations in reducing population?

B86AF01E-9D8C-49DC-A36A-151BC2835E38.png

Bizarre.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Someone posted this on twitter from yesterday's Argus. How does this sort of story even reach the "journalist"??

Dz3oeozWkAESF3S.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I stopped reading the Argus when Dick Damage started reading the Argus.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Setting aside the fascinating speculation as to the contents of pensioners' pants (shouldn't that be 'Tena for men' anyway?) what is it that is 'Bleak for The Albion' in the other headline? Anybody?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
This was genuinely in the Argus about 7 years ago. Don't leave the headlines to the guy leaving at the end of the week.

Argus headline fails.png

what is it that is 'Bleak for The Albion' in the other headline? Anybody?

Result against Fulham?

Herr Ing Gull

Sep 3, 2014
Setting aside the fascinating speculation as to the contents of pensioners' pants (shouldn't that be 'Tena for men' anyway?) what is it that is 'Bleak for The Albion' in the other headline? Anybody?

Turkish striker. Currently injured; unlikely to make an appearance before midwinter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here