Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Goodbye NSC - I is leaving the building.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brexit has done this to people. They feel the need to write resignation letters and then flounce off.

Well I’m a remainer unless there is a vote of no confidence in me.
Actually Im not that confident in myself at the moment but that’s the hangover.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Shittest flounce of the year :flounce:

Edit - I would advise against leaving NSC now, when [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] is on such a rich vein of form.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Hello good folk of NSC

I would like to say farewell, Au revoir, adios, this is my last POST. .
13,666 seems like a nice count to finish on, I recently gave up facebook back in July and found myself more immersed in the real world, although my post count and time spent on NSC has increased slightly, not by much and not the main reason I am wishing you all cheerio.
I am somewhat bored with some of constant Political, Brexit, Race, Gender threads and the criticism of people if they do not have the same view as the majority. [\QUOTE]

I've tried giving up FB and tried to do something more productive with my time too.

Your point about getting criticised if you don't have a popular, trendy view has stopped me posting on many threads, particularly the Brexit one. People calling you names, saying FFS, and quoting 'facts' at you to prove their point of view is correct, and yours isn't, is equally annoying.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Giphy.gif

Bye Bye Billyboy x

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sorry to read that as I like your stuff - but totally understand. It too has crossed my mind in recent months, as I don’t really do Facebook either or anything else. Times, trends and agendas change, alas - I have not.

The question I have asked myself is this: does this fulfil me, make happy? no, not really.

As such i’ve become akin to a dreary weekend in Whitby, what a waste of my time.

I think, my time has come too. No big fanfare. Time to slip out of this concealed side exit and feel the free air once again.

“Each to your own way, i’ll go mine, best of luck with what you find...”

We used to know.

Kosh

Don't go, you're one of the sane ones:smokin:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good luck and have fun.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Piss off then!

Sad that you feel you need to do that, Certainly NSC is a great place when it comes to football, avoid all the noise and things you dont like and try and take it with a pinch of salt, after all they are just some people on the internet. Meet most of them in real life and they are decent people.

Forget about the things that draw us apart, concentrate on the thing that brings us all together.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I can't understand why people feel the need to announce their departure from NSC. If you don't want to partake anymore, just stop posting, it's no big deal.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
We've had some truly glorious (thankfully temporary) exits on this board, from TLO's explosive "bollocks to the REMF, bollock to the lots of you" to the slightly more slow-burning, but in the end equally seismic Dessygate with Uncle S.

This registers about 1.3 on the flounce-ometer richter scale. The green light of life has dimmed from PF's current profile...but there is no escape. He'll be back.

Oh you are so eloquent :clap:

Slick Cherry

Banned
Oct 26, 2018
Wow i thought the prospect of playing us on Saturday would have most of you bricking it but not to this extent!.....pathetic tbf.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hello good folk of NSC

I would like to say farewell, Au revoir, adios, this is my last POST. .
13,666 seems like a nice count to finish on, I recently gave up facebook back in July and found myself more immersed in the real world, although my post count and time spent on NSC has increased slightly, not by much and not the main reason I am wishing you all cheerio.
I am somewhat bored with some of constant Political, Brexit, Race, Gender threads and the criticism of people if they do not have the same view as the majority. I could just dip and out, and ignore said threads, but I can’t do that I am an all or nothing kind fool.

I will not leave NSC on a sour note, because there are things I love about NSC. The people on here can be supportive, caring & incredibly funny, and is full of characters that one thinks of as friends to a degree. We sometimes get a glimpse of real issues that affect people on the board, the advice people offer on various topics ranging from mental health to where is the best place to park in Worthing, is second to none.
I don’t think any other football message board is so diverse. the good folk of NSC can and do care for & help each other which is a tremendous thing.
You should all be proud of NSC, because we all bring something to the table, even if we disagree sometimes, on a whole reason and logic prevails. There have been times when I have been laughing so hard at posts, the wife asks what is so funny, NSC I reply, she shakes her head…..
You can’t explain it with any justice, it is though.

NSC helped save this club, and continues to support good causes such as REMF and Albion in the community.

Before I leave I thought I should apologise for any offence I may have caused at any point, I have been hot headed and have posted complete drivel and been offensive occasionally, so for that reason I apologise.

Bozza & The Team, keep up the good work.

Good folk of NSC good luck to each and every one of you.

I am not wishing you a happy Christmas, because I have already stated I hate it in a thread, but Happy New Year to each and everyone of you (even Ernest)

Albion till I die.

Yours
Martin
AKA PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT

That is so gay and cringeworthy

Why don't you simply not log in ? I can never get my head around people like you who need to address the nation that you are buggering off. More often than not you will either be back before the clocks go forward or you will be a secret lurker. PATHETIC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here