Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday and The Six Nations.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well said. And the other thing, which I have already alluded to in this thread, is the way that a man physically dwarfed by the players on the pitch can control them so well, no arguments, no complaining, just 'I have made my decision, live with it'. And the players do. Great to see.
There are some great YouTube clips of Nigel Owens giving players what for......he is definitely the best ref in international rugby......

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Went yesterday, really enjoyed it. A few French fans mixed in, no issues, actually made it more interesting. No problems with people getting up to go for a beer / piss. Able to drink watching the game. End to end game. Big thumbs up. Wouldnt happen in Germany.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
If we had beaten Ireland,points difference would have been irrelevant.

I tend to view a grand slam as being a different thing to the championship. Odd I know.

Having said that the best team over the course of the competition did probably win it. I think that Ireland won the game against England, rather than England lost it. Anyhow, it's the world cup next and this could all be forgotten.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With Ireland having beaten us, I think the final table is about right. Well done Ireland, lots of positives for us too.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I watched the England game and most of the other two games and after the euphoria and subsequent crestfallen feeling, I marvelled at the skill on show. I then sat down to watch MOTD and stuck it until during the tottenham game, up to the point of the vicious unprovoked tackle that nearly chopped the player in half and could have caused him serious damage and left him writhing in agony.....I am talking about danny rose's penalty! If there is any examle of the difference between the pathetically soft powder puffs that play footy and the maniacs that play rugby here it was. The tackle yesterday from Courtney laws on jules plissen typified the violence of the game. Was there a sudden rush of all 15 french players around the ref screaming at him to send laws off? No. They had a few handbags, checked with the referee in the box and he said it was a fair challenge. The player was dusted down, made sure his head was still on the right way round and it all carried on.

Suffice it to say, I went to bed after that danny rose incident as I couldn't bring myself to watch any more of this play acting shite that goes on in so called professional football. After so many years, I am rapidly losing all interest in football.

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecard...gby-80-minutes-pretending-youre-not-064ae.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here