Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Palace, Burnley and Newcastle were never, ever going down this season so today’s made no difference to our situation whatsoever. In fact, Newcastle ensuring Hudds go down is probably a good thing.

As I’ve said for a little while, I think the final place will be between us and Southampton and I fear we won’t have enough unless there is a dramatic change in our form.

Tonight’s result just makes our 2.0 defeat on Tuesday night that little bit more painful though.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I don't think any of us is confident but Leicester are not in form and there will not be a better time to play them, we were not expecting anything from this game but now there is a tiny, very tiny glimmer of hope.( isn't THERE?)

Ha ha sorry wrong quote:dunce:

Beat Leicester and Hudds and we could well be above the foxes by next weekend

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm wondering how I'm going to cheer myself up after Tuesday night, frankly. We will go one up in the first half, sit back and conceded 3 in the second. You just know we will. :tantrum:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Very annoyed today.

Well lads, time to put a shift in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's all a dream BBC stats say they have only had one shot on target.....

Screenshot_20190223-194013_Chrome.jpg
BBC still showing 1-0, not so bad after all :facepalm:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Palace, Burnley and Newcastle were never, ever going down this season so today’s made no difference to our situation whatsoever. In fact, Newcastle ensuring Hudds go down is probably a good thing.

As I’ve said for a little while, I think the final place will be between us and Southampton and I fear we won’t have enough unless there is a dramatic change in our form.

Tonight’s result just makes our 2.0 defeat on Tuesday night that little bit more painful though.
What about Cardiff?

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
Couldn’t agree more........ it’s us or Cardiff for the last spot now

I wouldn't say so. You have to say Hudd and Fulham are doomed, but i think the third spot will be filled by either Soton, Cardiff or Burnley. As bad as your form has been of late, i still think you`ll have more than enough. No need to panick (yet).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't say so. You have to say Hudd and Fulham are doomed, but i think the third spot will be filled by either Soton, Cardiff or Burnley. As bad as your form has been of late, i still think you`ll have more than enough. No need to panick (yet).

No way are Burnley going down, I believe they are the current form team of the division

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Burnley!? Have you seen their form lately?? No chance...

Today has been awful, worried about the backlash from Leicester on Tuesday too. Palace smashing them was the worst possible outcome in all respects ffs

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In form yes, but still have to face Liverpool, City, Arse, Chelsea, Everton, Wolves... Can see them coming unstuck

Perhaps but they play exactly the style that will get to City and Liverpool as they will both be very nervy so unless they get early leads Burnley could surprise, bully and frustrate both of them. Chelsea are in dissaray, Wolves have nothing to play for and nor do Everton. We’ll see but I will be very suprised if they end up in the bottom three.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Our league form this year is dreadfull, taking 2 points from 18, that is relegation form and now I think the pressure will start to kick in on the team.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not panicking. Just not enjoying this particular ride....

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Our league form this year is dreadfull, taking 2 points from 18, that is relegation form and now I think the pressure will start to kick in on the team.

They clearly are already feeling it from two of the last three performances. We did play pretty well against Watford though so you never know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A bloody good win that . Gives us a bit of breathing space .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here