Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He looks a really good player made several crucial tackles. good man

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He looks a really good player made several crucial tackles. good man

He certainly had a good game. FA Cup v Championship oppo, he's used to that playing for Wigan. But definitely under control on the ball, well timed tackles and showing he can pass the ball out, not bad for someone of his height. Reminds me a bit of Peter Crouch on the opposite end of the pitch, bit gangly but has all the attributes of a good footballer. However the real test will come when he has to face Prem sides on a regular basis. That's where it matters. Nevertheless on debut, 8/10 ... very good game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great debut, particularly in the second half when he made two quite beautiful tackles. He's a big old lad as well. Commented to my mate that he must have turned up for his first day as an under six and the coach has taken one look at him and said "Centre back for you son".

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is a wind-up thread isn't it, you really think he was crap :)

The OP should have started the thread that way - he'd certainly have got more response!

On second thoughts, with the number of people on here having hissy fits last night, perhaps just as well he didn't!
:lol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
In a game where none of our players really stood out yesterday, he was a sound choice for man of the match. He was a better ball player than i thought he'd be. A decent debut and a good option to have as back up by the looks of things.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought he had a really good game. Has to be said that Duffy looked class most of the time, in defence, too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Too tall.

Ryan will have his view blocked now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here