Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Press conference 4.30 today........

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The fact that Sutton is against the idea convinces me even more that we have got it right.

He is clueless

Chris Sutton? Hahaha. His comments will be 100% based on no research into GP whatsoever. Just seen the name and the fact he's come from Swansea who finished 9th and made his mind up. I'm sure he won't be the only pundit / journalist to make their mind up based on the same reasoning, too

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is the full press conference available to watch anywhere?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The article on the albion website refers to him as the new 'Head Coach' - does this confirm a move back to the Moneyball style of football we tried under Hyppia?

What, with baseball bats and big gloves? No wonder we were in the bottom three.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Chris Sutton ALWAYS calls it wrong ALWAYS. He had Sarri sacked about four times last season, the man is a total dick head, and a failure as a manager too... God he irritates me SO much.

Hang on, that sounds dangerously pro Potter... hmmmmmmmmm. Pro Potter also sounds like some kind of gardening simulator for the Amiga 500.

For the reasons as stated above, and now Chris (wrong everytime) Sutton hath spoken, well... I'm right behind GP and we'll probably finish 4th.

That's more like it. God knows what will happen, but it's much nicer to dream than to dread.

Fabio Capello had a golden generation and still fecked it up horribly. You just never can tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here