Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got mine this morning Mexico time, have plane ticket and hotel in London so Wembley here comes the Mexico support!!

Excellent work.......as it happens I'll be in Mexico City next week - have had to arrange to fly back on Thursday night instead of Friday to be back in time :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Think I have blown it...as assumed that daughters YS membership like mine had been renewed automatically, so whilst I could get a ticket she couldn't (tried to renew membership but computer said no!)

Not a good father today.

Have you tried ringing the club?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've got 6. 1 for my dad for his 78th birthday. His last trip to Wembley was 1983

Last edited:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
We are all equal..... except those that went to Gillingham and Withdean are more equal than others !!

HELL yeah.

It’s ****ing easy to stay attached and involved when the teams performing. It takes a proper type of stupid to keep going when we’re losing EVERY game as one of the two worst teams in the league.

Doesn’t mean I deserve to be at the front of the queue for games like this mind but yeah, def more equal than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
For those driving I'd recommend 'Just Park'. I've booked a driveway 20 minutes walk from the stadium and close to the main access routes for a tenner.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
For those driving I'd recommend 'Just Park'. I've booked a driveway 20 minutes walk from the stadium and close to the main access routes for a tenner.
I recommend it too. Hired a driveway when I went to Brixton Academy and Wembley Arena, only short walk away and it feels safer using someone's driveway [emoji846]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

100% this. Have used this for Wembley, Old Trafford, Fulham, Chelsea and several other grounds.......usually aim for something 20-30 mins walk away, more than save that time by not being stuck in traffic.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
100% this. Have used this for Wembley, Old Trafford, Fulham, Chelsea and several other grounds.......usually aim for something 20-30 mins walk away, more than save that time by not being stuck in traffic.

Always my thinking. Worked at Fulham. Hoping the same for Chelsea.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Same for me yes their prices are all over the place but this time half of BA!!

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Finally got mine in 533 Row 7, had to wait until BF was eligible as we wanted to sit together.

Considering what we played very pleased with where we are sitting :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here