Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good people of NSC - Advice for Exiles - FA Cup Tickets

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Can't believe some of the flak that Marlton's got on here from one poster in particular.

One should never judge any other supporter simply on geographical location when it's impossible to know their full circumstances.

In my own case, I'd love to come back for the game and others, but, at the moment, that ability is currently out of my hands, although I hope it changes shortly!

Sometimes things in life happen that prevent people from living exactly where they'd like at a particular time.

And please try to remember that, regardless of where we live, we're all on the same team.

Here's hoping that all Albion supporters from near and far enjoy the day!

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Will be coming in from Mexico City (less miles than Melbourne but more than Philadelphia), taking chance in buying plane ticket first as can't buy match ticket until Monday....

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Or night as the case might be. It’s a 02.30am kickoff for me.

I think I might try for a late afternoon snooze otherwise I’ll probably nod off halfway through the first half!!

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
Will be coming in from Mexico City (less miles than Melbourne but more than Philadelphia), taking chance in buying plane ticket first as can't buy match ticket until Monday....

Mexican - If you don't mind paying way too much, would recommend StubHub to make sure you have a ticket. I'm often in MXC for business and I'll look for the blue and white stripes next time I'm down that way : ) Hope to see you at Wembley. Wear a sombrero.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can't believe some of the flak that Marlton's got on here from one poster in particular.

One should never judge any other supporter simply on geographical location when it's impossible to know their full circumstances.

In my own case, I'd love to come back for the game and others, but, at the moment, that ability is currently out of my hands, although I hope it changes shortly!

Sometimes things in life happen that prevent people from living exactly where they'd like at a particular time.

And please try to remember that, regardless of where we live, we're all on the same team.

Refreshing as that is, sadly it's not the case as the scramble for tickets is showing. Every person is out for themselves meaning everyone else is a mortal enemy until ticket secured!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What advice for us long haulers? I expect there are a few of us thinking about coming over for the SF or should we just wait for The Final : )

StubHub? Is that the only realistic option? Good people of NSC - Advice appreciated.

I can bring the flag I waived and shirt I wore in 1983 (sure it fits) if that gets me any consideration.:smile:
Put an Ad in the "wanted" column of the Liverpool Echo. Someone there is bound to be able to get you a couple of tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here