Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saturday - are you going to/watching on tv or stream/having to miss the M23 Derby?

Palace game

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I’ll be there. We don’t really want to get there too early as the Selhurst concourse is horrible but I’m thinking the ID checks might take a while?

They didnt even bother checking mine last time. The outside bar is a big improvement but yes the place is best avoided until necessary.
Breakfast and beers well away from selhurst tomorrow and make our way there as late as possible.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm going. Proper fan who understands the rivalry

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Up in Norfolk for the weekend hopefully will find a pub to watch if but it appears to be very much sugar beat Ipswich, Norwich or Colchester and nothing else

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Good stream required if anybody knows one. Currently in Mexico so will have to get up at 6am. Damned mexi's have baseball, basketball and south American footy and CL

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Got to get Footie training and dog walking out the way and send the bitches out shopping so me and the lad can ‘settle’ down and watch on the box with pukka ‘Amex’ pies at half time...the neighbours will know the games on that’s for sure.

theboybilly

Not sure which bar yet. Do you recommend The Neptune?

Edit, having just googled The Neptune, Lanzarote nothing comes up apart from apartments :down:

My mistake - I meant The Dolphin (how could I get that wrong) I was in there for the West Ham 2-2 game. They showed all the matches from that night live. It was great and the landlord is a real gent (a Birmingham City fan) Thoroughly recommended, staff great, good food and a right laugh. Get there early, enjoy the match then sit back and watch all the 3pm Premier League ko's live. I don't think you'll find a better place to watch the game. Google The Dolphin, Costa Teguise for the website

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Heads up people. Sky have put the game on Sky One, so available on Freeview, basic Virgin Media packages, etc.

Annoyed here as we bought a £15
Now tv pass, and activated it to watch the Championship game last night.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Watching my daughter play netball in Milton Keynes (coincidently against a team from Burgess Hill), so won’t be able to watch live. Got it set to record at home, so will watch it as if live later this afternoon. My phone will be going onto flight mode shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here