Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Streams for the game as Sky doesn't show the cup games???

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
No Murray or Andone :eek:

Seems that Balogun has fallen off the radar, unsurprising given recent performances.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
looking through Reddit and can't find my normal route into a stream.. has anyone found link to one yet? A bit early to show yet but they are usually there but I can't see. Can you PM? Much appreciated in advance

Streams for the game as Sky doesn't show the cup games???

I think he was asking for a good working one rather than how to find one.

I’m looking too..........

Check on here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstre...230_gmt_brighton_hove_albion_vs_derby_county/

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Strange bench.

On the one hand I'm delighted to see four youngsters on the bench on the other I'm a bit confused that after four years of barely one getting on the bench now all of a sudden there are four for the same match? And no Dunk, Balogun or Murray on the bench. Are they injured? Other wise it seems a bit strange that we'd go with no strikers and no centre halves but two full backs.

Still, it won't be a problem when we win 8-0...

Edit: just seen the post above mine. Injured and ill.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not too displeased with that line-up. Would have liked to have had Murray on the bench, just in case, though.

Is Sanders injured? - he wasn't in the U23s last night, so must have thought he was in with a shout for the bench today, unless he is injured.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Ooo I was one out on my prediction! We’ll see if Ali J and Locadia mix it up between their positions.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not too displeased with that line-up. Would have liked to have had Murray on the bench, just in case, though.

Is Sanders injured? - he wasn't in the U23s last night, so must have thought he was in with a shout for the bench today, unless he is injured.

Naylor thinks he’s injured.

Looks a sensible starting team to me and good to see four u23’s on the bench.

I think this should be a strong enough side to win, I feel confident.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some big numbers on Dan Burn scoring, have 10 mins, a brace & one in each half which alone is 500/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here