Bexhill-on-Sea
Game pointers as per club web sites.
Brighton have Tuesday 8pm
WBA have Tuesday 8pm
Newport have Tuesday 7:45
Wolves have nothing
Shrewsbury have Tuesday 7:45
And don't forget QPR who have Tuesday 7:45

My guess is that our match has been chosen for TV but as yet undecided for the other to be moved to Wednesday.
At least that's what I hope because by pure chance I'm in Birmingham Sunday & Monday and I've just booked a hotel to stay another night.

Their home matches all start at 8pm in the week

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
prem teams knocked out by lower league team is coming a bit old hat & 'the norm' these days :p .. considering that if both the Albion and Wolves win replays it will make just 7 left in the cup ... we really should be looking to send out our strongest team in the replay

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Auntie Beeb gave it about 30 seconds on MotD. It stank the place out, BT and Beeb will be avoiding this one.

They could have had better value by a) discussing the penalty not given on Locadia and b) why didn't the VAR ref draw it to the attention of the ref?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Argus has already done their homework, and printed the headline already !

Albion Sneak into the next round after a plucky display .

Meanwhile in Newhaven 20 Latvian builders found huddled up in the back of a Mr Whippy Ice cream van trying to escape the clutches of the UK , a eminent spokesman proclaimed, it’s the tip of the ice berg , we suspect hundreds and thousands have already escaped.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There's a sumptuous 2m 18s of highlights on the BBC website (if you're SUPER bored...)

Actually, its worth it for that Gyorkes run and shot.

Well, after reading so much gloom about the match I thought I'd give that a watch. Made it look like a decent game and that we battered them. Lies, damn lies and football highlights.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well, after reading so much gloom about the match I thought I'd give that a watch. Made it look like a decent game and that we battered them. Lies, damn lies and football highlights.
Yes... We created a number of excellent chances and played some lovely football...! :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If it ends up being a TV game then we're in for a whole night of PL fanboys on social media who can't get their heads round us being the PL team and them not, and moaning accordingly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If it ends up being a TV game then we're in for a whole night of PL fanboys on social media who can't get their heads round us being the PL team and them not, and moaning accordingly.

Or "Sheffield Wednesday :laugh: fans" as they are more commonly known.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
prem teams knocked out by lower league team is coming a bit old hat & 'the norm' these days :p .. considering that if both the Albion and Wolves win replays it will make just 7 left in the cup ... we really should be looking to send out our strongest team in the replay

It depends on the draw tonight i reckon - if we say draw Manure or Man City away then expect us to put a weakened side out in the replay but if its Donny then we should be going for it big time

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I honestly think a weaker team would have won on Saturday. Too many senior players looking a bit disinterested. But then we don't have many of our Under 23 stars to pick from as they are on loan or injured.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Game pointers as per club web sites.
Brighton have Tuesday 8pm
WBA have Tuesday 8pm
Newport have Tuesday 7:45
Wolves have nothing
Shrewsbury have Tuesday 7:45
And don't forget QPR who have Tuesday 7:45

My guess is that our match has been chosen for TV but as yet undecided for the other to be moved to Wednesday.
At least that's what I hope because by pure chance I'm in Birmingham Sunday & Monday and I've just booked a hotel to stay another night.

If chosen for live TV, that’s incredible. Turgid football, the viewing figures are going to be shockingly low.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A busy February, bit of squad rotation coming up.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 18.33.12.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 18.33.12.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 482

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here