Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the menu for your Christmas day dinner?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We have a Shepard's pie in the freezer as a stand by should my supermarket just before the shop shuts dash not bring home the bacon".....................turkey sprouts etc

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Past years we have had curry takeaway, cheese sandwiches, Chinese takeaway, fish pie and occasionally the traditional roast

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Eggs, salmon and champagne for brekkie in whatever order.

Ham, cold turkey, and some fresh seafood of some kind, alongside steak, burgers, sausages and a myriad of veggies and salad. BBQing skills will be very tested!

Trifle or Xmas Pud to finish.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Veggie Sausage Roll & Bubbly

Seafood Platter
Turkey and all the trimmings (Must haves: Bread Sauce, Brussels, Roasties, CauliCheese)
Cheese Board

Eve: Turkey rolls with pickle

Boxing Day:

Bubble, cold meat, pickles and beans (* You'll hear me in the East Stand Upper)

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Smoked Salmon/Cream Cheese Bagels for Breakfast and Irish Coffee.
Roast Turkey/Goose/Beef/Smoked Gammon. Two types of stuffing,Roast Potatoes/Parsnips cooked in Goose Fat. Every vegetable that can be cooked, managed to source twelve vegetables last year. Some huge homemade Yorshires. Yum Yum
Bottle of Barrola...
Most expensive Christmas Pudding I can find with extra thick cream and Brandy Butter.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunno but if it's anything like last years shyte i won't even bother picking up my knife and fork , it was some oddball rubbish from Lidl , a 3 bird roast or something with some weird crap inside of it absolute gubbins , everyone just looked at each other with the same wtf expression waiting for the chefs inevitable question of do you like it ? , so i asked the question :lolol: , never again .

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Starting with Bacalao a la Viscaina, then Roast Turkey and finished off with Ris a l'amande - rather multi national but unfortunately its a midnight dinner here on Christmas Eve in Mexico so battle to stay awake - especially as will be washed down with suitable wine(s)...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Breakfast - Crumpet & Coffee

Main Meal - I would like
Cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, parsnips, Brussel sprouts, peas, pigs in blankets, bread sauce, stuffing, nice chunky gammon steak, Yorkshire pudding.

Main Meal - I will probably have
Salad, with a nice Chunky gammon steak.

Pudding - nowt, I’m not a pudding kinda guy.

Evening snack - Cheese board.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Turkey & sprouts flavour pizza is the most likely serving this year ... may have to be home made as take away will be closed

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has to be Italian chestnut stuffing in the turkey. roasted Italian fresh chestnuts stuffing is the only choice for me. Was offered sage and onion stuffing in a hotel a few years back, walked out was disgusting tasted like paxo

Nice rich good quality Christmas pud , made with plenty of fruit and brandy.

Would that be Italian Christmas pud, and Italian fruits and brandy? You also didn't mention the nationality of the turkey? . . . Italian by any chance? :)

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Cooked breakfast with Free Range Eggs and Sausages and Bacon from the local Butcher

Roast Turkey, Side of Gammon and all the usual trimmings

Jamie Oliver gravy - the very best - look it up on internet

Choice of desserts - Usual pud or perhaps homemade bakewell tort and ice cream, custard (or both)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Normally go to my sisters.

She's a hairdresser so we have turkey with all the trimmings.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Breakfast - Crumpet & Coffee

Main Meal - I would like
Cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, parsnips, Brussel sprouts, peas, pigs in blankets, bread sauce, stuffing, nice chunky gammon steak, Yorkshire pudding.

Main Meal - I will probably have
Salad, with a nice Chunky gammon steak.

Pudding - nowt, I’m not a pudding kinda guy.

Evening snack - Cheese board.

sounds good, don't do pudding either, bit concerned by the lack of booze tho'?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just Mrs P and I this year, so eating out on Christmas Day.

jetty.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here