Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight on train platform

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A lesson for wearing a T shirt? Deary me.

It wasn't to do with a T shirt, it was for making aeroplane signs in a 'bantz' way at Cardiff. I'm with you in that the people who did it are classless pricks, but that it doesn't necessarily warrant a ban. If that is the case then when Leeds are promoted this season there will be thousands banned when they play Liverpool and Manchester United.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It wasn't to do with a T shirt, it was for making aeroplane signs in a 'bantz' way at Cardiff. I'm with you in that the people who did it are classless pricks, but that it doesn't necessarily warrant a ban. If that is the case then when Leeds are promoted this season there will be thousands banned when they play Liverpool and Manchester United.

Millwall fans laughing for 15 years at two Leeds men slain in Istanbul. It’s only bantz.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Exactly. Having said that, what is the appropriate sanction? I genuinely don’t know.

Make an example and punish a club. A points deduction that might result in relegation or missing out on promotion or European football should be a decent deterrent (if it has been done before).

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Sad bloke next to me offered me his two seasons tickets when we went 3-0 down.
He spent the whole game throwing f**KS and the C word at CH and anyone else who played a bad ball which is a great example to his small son next to him
I just said to him " through thick and thin mate " and I would have gladly take them off him

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Make an example and punish a club. A points deduction that might result in relegation or missing out on promotion or European football should be a decent deterrent (if it has been done before).

Will it stop pricks from being pricks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sad bloke next to me offered me his two seasons tickets when we went 3-0 down.
He spent the whole game throwing f**KS and the C word at CH and anyone else who played a bad ball which is a great example to his small son next to him
I just said to him " through thick and thin mate " and I would have gladly take them off him

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It’s bizarre. We all get hacked off but offering giving up two ST’s when in second year of Premier League is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's only one way to find out.

If it was at the Albion (and let's be honest, we have our bellend contingent too) and the club was prevented from playing in Europe due to some a couple of pricks making aeroplane signs I don't think it is an appropriate sanction for the other 30,000 who go and who aren't so 'special' though. It never worked in school when someone did something stupid and the whole class/year was punished as a result and I can't see it changing for those who induldge in such behaviour as adults either.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What's with Everton fans causing trouble recently? Instigating the Millwall trouble and now that at Watford.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If it was at the Albion (and let's be honest, we have our bellend contingent too) and the club was prevented from playing in Europe due to some a couple of pricks making aeroplane signs I don't think it is an appropriate sanction for the other 30,000 who go and who aren't so 'special' though. It never worked in school when someone did something stupid and the whole class/year was punished as a result and I can't see it changing for those who induldge in such behaviour as adults either.

What did you do at school that got everyone punished? Was it something to do with VHS tapes?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

I think you mean IF Leeds get promoted not when....they are not up yet.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Really? Because someone doesn’t hold exactly the same values/opinions as you do? Really?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here