Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should milk shake attacks be classed as common assault?

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Totally agree. I disagree with the guy's politics but he should have a platform to air his views irrespective of how much we don't agree with him and anyone condoning such actions is a non-democrat. Fine line between milk shake attack, acid attack or shooting ...........different outcomes born of hatred emanating from different personalities.

TNBA

TTF

It's not so much an act of political demonstration and more of a way of gaining attention. If you really don't like these people, challenge them because they crumble under any scrutiny. As seen by Farage on Marr's show.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's not so much an act of political demonstration and more of a way of gaining attention. If you really don't like these people, challenge them because they crumble under any scrutiny. As seen by Farage on Marr's show.
All I've seen from footage of the Robinson rallies is the protesters against him don't have a clue what theyre on about

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
All I've seen from footage of the Robinson rallies is the protesters against him don't have a clue what theyre on about

All I’ve seen of that posh yob is him wading into small crowds of people with his fists flying.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All I’ve seen of that posh yob is him wading into small crowds of people with his fists flying.
He's usually the one that is being attacked but you carry on seeing what you want to see and pretending there's no problem with Islam and SOME of its followers.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's usually the one that is being attacked but you carry on seeing what you want to see and pretending there's no problem with Islam and SOME of its followers.

There are issues with all religions including Islam.
He walks around areas with high levels of multiculturalism spouting off how bad Islam is. One could be forgiven for thinking he perhaps courts these reactions.
Punchy little bogan.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I suppose it doesn't matter whether Robinson is a right wing extremist or not, if he leads an organisation full of right wing extremists and is a poster boy for right wing extremism

It really does matter whether he is a right wing extremist or not when he isn't.

He does not lead a far right organisation but anyone who is critical of Islam is called a far right racist Nazi. The "REAL" Far Right is but a handful of unorganised people, not an army. If you want to include people who are critical of Islam as far right, then there are millions including the ex Muslim Islampaphobes.

Yes being critical of Islam may attract the "REAL" Far Right, but if you say that they are responsive to him he has never called for violence and he even condemns violence. So in that respect he is a good influence on the "REAL" Far Right.

The government have tried to make him a poster boy for far right extremism but then this takes the focus off the real extremist criminals and the destruction they have caused in this world with the devastating repercussions that we are paying for.

Yes Blair and Cameron the leaders of our country are the far right extremists and the real reason for the Islamic hate of the west not Tommy Robinson. He is a symptom of our leaders bad behaviour and instead of holding the real thugs accountable it is easier to blame Robinson and make out that the Middle East and the tensions in the UK are all his fault.

So I respectfully completely disagree with you.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

So let me get this straight, thinking Yaxley-Lennon is a racist twerp = thinking there is no problem with Islam, is that your basic premise?

So unless I support and defend a right wing thug, I am basically relinquishing all constructive dialogue, critique or condemnation on extremism.

Do you not think that is a little small minded?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He walks around areas with high levels of multiculturalism spouting off how bad Islam is. One could be forgiven for thinking he perhaps courts these reactions.
Punchy little bogan.
In Oldham he specifically went to an area which didn't have high levels and as another poster has posted a video of the POLICE marching around 300 young Muslim men with masks on to where he was. Where they then chucked bricks and bottles at women and kids. But people seem to overlook that

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In Oldham he specifically went to an area which didn't have high levels and as another poster has posted a video of the POLICE marching around 300 young Muslim men with masks on to where he was. Where they then chucked bricks and bottles at women and kids. But people seem to overlook that

That, if true, is bad. It doesn’t make Yaxley a nice person.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It really does matter whether he is a right wing extremist or not when he isn't.

He does not lead a far right organisation but anyone who is critical of Islam is called a far right racist Nazi. The "REAL" Far Right is but a handful of unorganised people, not an army. If you want to include people who are critical of Islam as far right, then there are millions including the ex Muslim Islampaphobes.

Yes being critical of Islam may attract the "REAL" Far Right, but if you say that they are responsive to him he has never called for violence and he even condemns violence. So in that respect he is a good influence on the "REAL" Far Right.

The government have tried to make him a poster boy for far right extremism but then this takes the focus off the real extremist criminals and the destruction they have caused in this world with the devastating repercussions that we are paying for.

Yes Blair and Cameron the leaders of our country are the far right extremists and the real reason for the Islamic hate of the west not Tommy Robinson. He is a symptom of our leaders bad behaviour and instead of holding the real thugs accountable it is easier to blame Robinson and make out that the Middle East and the tensions in the UK are all his fault.

So I respectfully completely disagree with you.
You'll never win with some of the morons on here

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This trend for throwing milkshakes is utterly pathetic imo, something a 6 year old might do in the playground. Farage is 100% right in pressing charges. Let the moron spend 3 months in jail to consider his actions

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In Oldham he specifically went to an area which didn't have high levels and as another poster has posted a video of the POLICE marching around 300 young Muslim men with masks on to where he was. Where they then chucked bricks and bottles at women and kids. But people seem to overlook that.

Overlook what? That you cannot condemn violent behaviour AND TR at the same time? Is that beyond comprehension that someone can see those violent criminal youths as what they are, and still condemn Robinson.

This is what feeds the far right, the justification for extremist views and behaviour through the opposing actions of violence and extremism. It is ignorance to believe Robinson is somehow legitimised by the actions of others. He should always be called out for what he is, as should the youths or whoever used reprehensible violence against him.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Overlook what? That you cannot condemn violent behaviour AND TR at the same time? Is that beyond comprehension that someone can see those violent criminal youths as what they are, and still condemn Robinson.

This is what feeds the far right, the justification for extremist views and behaviour through the opposing actions of violence and extremism. It is ignorance to believe Robinson is somehow legitimised by the actions of others. He should always be called out for what he is, as should the youths or whoever used reprehensible violence against him.
He left the EDL because he couldn't control the actual far right tossers that were taking it over. The far right hate TR and see him as a traitor, people that call him a Nazi have only jumped on the media band wagon against him.
I think ALL religions should be subject to scrutiny when innocent people die in their name

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Check out Daniel Thomas, his mate, in Wigan and see who threw the first punches.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here