Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Business. Player plays well elsewhere, other clubs in Europe alerted to abilities, sold on for a profit in the Summer. Next.

Do you think our club’s leaders would admit that? Is it even true or did said leaders think they could get him a work permit? Or did they just make a massive mistake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Do you think our club’s leaders would admit that? Is it even true or did said leaders think they could get him a work permit? Or did they just make a massive mistake?

No mistake. Part of the plan. It’s a business pure and simple. Do you really think based on his Belgian div 2 exploits he’d pull up trees in the Prem? No. So why sign him? Possible profit.

Like it or lump it we’re in the Chelsea loanee game now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No mistake. Part of the plan. It’s a business pure and simple. Do you really think based on his Belgian div 2 exploits he’d pull up trees in the Prem? No. So why sign him? Possible profit.

Weren’t the initial efforts to get him on loan to a club in one of Europe’s top leagues? Union SG was a last resort, if I remember correctly - and I may be wrong.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Ian Wright says he's more than good enough for the prem

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Someone said it was he whom Bissouma ran into the East Stand to collect?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - to be loaned out

Weren’t the initial efforts to get him on loan to a club in one of Europe’s top leagues? Union SG was a last resort, if I remember correctly - and I may be wrong.

You are not wrong, but, then, this fact doesn’t fit with a certain poster’s agenda...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here