Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ticket help please.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Literally the only reason I created this account was not for the abuse and sarcasm, it was in fact following the advice from your ticket office. The lady told me the only chance of me securing tickets was to ask a Brighton fan if they would get me a ticket as a guest.

The club has a system in place which prevents away fans (unless they know a Brighton fan) from buying tickets in the home end. If your family are Brighton fans (and I don't know you so I have no reason to think they aren't), and they have no purchase history, then it will be as difficult for them to get tickets as it would be for away fans.

I'm not sure if there's a solution for you, unless the hospitality seats (if there are any) are available without purchase history.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also it is 1 ticket per fan ID, so actually you're going to need 3 people to help you out here. All very unlikely I'd say

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am not a football fan and don't really know anyone who goes to the football. I have other friends asking people as they have more chance of knowing football fans than me, hence, me coming on here, to a whole host of football fans. And as for your grammatical correction, that is a pointless comment, I put 'your' not 'our' as I have never claimed to be a die hard Brighton fan, I have no interest in football... These are for my family, who clearly can't ticket hunt themselves as they live in America.

As explained, there are massive risks to STHs in buying tickets for others they do not know, so it is very unlikely you will find someone willing to take that risk and help a complete stranger in the way you are requesting. I'm sure you can understand that.

The club retain quite detailed records of fan attendance, so assuming your family have ever been to a game before I would suggest they contact the club themselves, outline their position and hope that the club look favourably upon their request.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am not a football fan and don't really know anyone who goes to the football. I have other friends asking people as they have more chance of knowing football fans than me, hence, me coming on here, to a whole host of football fans. And as for your grammatical correction, that is a pointless comment, I put 'your' not 'our' as I have never claimed to be a die hard Brighton fan, I have no interest in football... These are for my family, who clearly can't ticket hunt themselves as they live in America.
But you can see though that any fan who offers you a ticket is taking a risk as to whether you are in fact a tout or a man city fan spinning a yarn ? ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

OK Lucy, let’s see what might help you in your entirely honourable quest for tickets.

Are you fit?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Literally the only reason I created this account was not for the abuse and sarcasm, it was in fact following the advice from your ticket office. The lady told me the only chance of me securing tickets was to ask a Brighton fan if they would get me a ticket as a guest.

Abuse? Where?

Sarcasm? Loads. It’s because nobody believes your story. Why?

1 Your timing of a request for tickets for this particular game suggests you or your “family” are City fans.
2 You say you live in Brighton. Perhaps you do. So do lots of City “fans” who don’t have enough points to buy an away ticket - because they don’t go to games other than potential PL winning games.
3 Your only access to Albion STH is via NSC. Despite living in Brighton, with Albion-supporting family, neither you nor they know any Albion STH. Really?

Finally, there’s Bozza’s point: any Albion STH giving you a guest ticket on their account risks a ban if you are indeed City and can’t behave. That’s why the price is £500 a ticket - think of it as an insurance premium.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
I always knew it was going to be unlikely, but its worth the shot. Don't ask, don't get. And as for the last comment, I'm a solid 10 �� only joking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Abuse? Where?

Sarcasm? Loads. It’s because nobody believes your story. Why?

1 Your timing of a request for tickets for this particular game suggests you or your “family” are City fans.
2 You say you live in Brighton. Perhaps you do. So do lots of City “fans” who don’t have enough points to buy an away ticket - because they don’t go to games other than potential PL winning games.
3 Your only access to Albion STH is via NSC. Despite living in Brighton, with Albion-supporting family, neither you nor they know any Albion STH. Really?

Finally, there’s Bozza’s point: any Albion STH giving you a guest ticket on their account risks a ban if you are indeed City and can’t behave. That’s why the price is £500 a ticket - think of it as an insurance premium.

This. Do pìss off "Lucy".

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Not for all the tea in China..

But if it makes you feel any better, I could buy all 3, right now, so you are in the right place. Sort of.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I will do it but it will cost you £1000? Each!! Private message me and I will send my bank details for you to send the money first before I buy the tickets..??

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm sure that Lucy is 100% genuine, and wish her every success in obtaining tickets.

worldofwarcrafttroll.jpg.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Once in a blue moon this approach might have worked for you... oh.

Facepalm etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

If you aren’t looking for abuse and sarcasm this probably isn’t the place for you!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Surely one could turn oneself into a futuristic super computer and print 3 in no time , whatever you do don't make the silly mistake of getting them sent to the recipient via the post , you will be hit by a hefty £4.50 surcharge .

Took me a while but I got there eventually thanks

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
Such a polite bunch of fans. Literally just wanted 3 tickets for my family, not to sell on, not to make money from but whatever. I'll recontact the club as she was far more helpful and hopeful than you guys.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Such a polite bunch of fans. Literally just wanted 3 tickets for my family, not to sell on, not to make money from but whatever. I'll recontact the club as she was far more helpful and hopeful than you guys.

She’s already given you the answer - you need to find 3 Albion STH and persuade them to let you have their Guest ticket. That situation won’t have changed.

One other thing to bear in mind - the chances of there being any tickets other than random singles left are low, verging on zero. Your “family” members will be sitting apart.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, the club - that tells us not to sell or give tickets to people we don't know - is probably your best bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here