Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Have you ever passed out?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have passed out twice in my life ...both times hogging a camberwell carrot when i should have been on my way home if not in bed.......it's not life threatening , unless you do it in front of a train or bus ....etc.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Low blood pressure meant I used to go a bit woozy/leg wobbly when going up in a lift.

Funnily enough the worst experience was going up in the lift at the Next in Worthing. I had to have a sit down in childrenswear.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Keeled over at the Brixton Academy while the support band were playing (Tenpole Tudor). Dehydration/heat I think, had a couple of pints of water and was good to go when the Clash came on.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You can tell it was a Phillips driver
ddc56fde53fb72f77dee480f1ae51325.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't think he's quite ready to take on a more senior role in the business just yet....so you will just have to keep soldiering on for another ten years
Have you painted that awful kitchen yet?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Only once.

I got kicked in the knee by a horse in the parade ring at Bath racecourse. Bust my knee cap. I think it was the shock rather than the pain, although it did smart a little.

:lolol:

wot happened to your patella?
if i could be so nosy!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Mine is way more impressive than all of these tales. I once banged my elbow on my desk (a mate came up behind me and made me jump), totally innocuous, I immediately stood up to assault him and that's when the pain hit. It was ridiculous, it barely made a noise but something about that spot must be bad news, anyway I just fell like a log apparently, hit my face square on the desk on the way down. Woke up under the desk a few moments later.

So, whilst a screwdriver through the hand might sound bad, I can assure you, bumping your arm on a desk is far more serious.

quality.
i'm most impressed at your "devil may care" attitude to life.
and potential death.
you don't have to answer, obv, but have you had special forces training? ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Cut the tip of my finger off pruning some ivy during the royal wedding in 2011. Apparently I passed out whilst sitting at the table immediately afterwards. Thankfully the minor injuries unit was empty as everyone was watching the wedding so I was seen quickly and the tip was re-attached. It is still in place, although I have almost no sensation there. Played it safe and watched the wedding on Saturday.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here