Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He couldn't have missed. He played well though. Not the same swagger yet but that will come

Hang on that makes it sound like a tap in.

He started the move, maybe held onto it for too long (Classic) Then made a great run from the back post edge of the box in the front post on the edge of the 6 yard box, ghosted in without being picked up.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I really hope they don't.

I don't want either Leeds or Fulham to promoted (I guess I will be disappointed)

Can understand why you don't want Leeds to be promoted by why not Fulham? It's a great away day.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I know too many arrogant Fulham fans who think they should be in the Premier League instead of us, after our second half performance at theirs.

I must have been lucky over the years as I've not met a Fulham fan yet who's been a tosser.

I'm just happy that Knocky will be getting the adulation he loves and needs, and will no doubt be really enjoying his football if they're banging the goals in and winning games.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I must have been lucky over the years as I've not met a Fulham fan yet who's been a tosser.

I'm just happy that Knocky will be getting the adulation he loves and needs, and will no doubt be really enjoying his football if they're banging the goals in and winning games.

I love Knocky and hope he does well and they are in the fight for promotion, but just hope they don't quite make it this year!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Rumours going about that AK was kicking off in training quite regularly and generally being disruptive.

I'm sure he went for a reason, but I doubt we'll ever know the true one. Fact is though, he went - and I trust those in the know to have made the correct decision.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I know he's an ace dribbler but if only he could learn to get his head up instead of constantly looking at his feet he might have just cut it for us in the premier league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here