Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Staying in Newcastle suggestions

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Premier Inn Newcastle city centre (it's not) would be my choice. I much prefer the pubs in Ouseburn

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stayed in a sweet penthouse for the game 3 years ago, cant remember what it's called though

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Well you're a great help aren't you?

Jul 7, 2003
If you are after somewhere nice for the weekend I would recommend https://jesmonddenehouse.co.uk/

It's about 15 minutes from the city centre but a lovely hotel and the food is very good as well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Why the hating on Newcastle? :shrug:

Been there a few times and loved it! Great night out, cheap as chips, and the people are actually friendly!!

Okay.. it may be so far North you might get a nosebleed if you're from Sussex - but go there with a smile on your boat and you might have a good night!!

Yep. went to uni there. Great place

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jeez. That's being unfair to fleapits :0

(top of the league eh! - my friend says they are playing some of the best football he's seen in thirty years.)

Yes they are, have been to watch, not too bad footy played, proof that you don't have to be drunk in doing so :D

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

Because geordies punch horses.

23BF4C5D-955C-4405-99E8-AEEE807C78E4.jpeg

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Why the hating on Newcastle? :shrug:

Been there a few times and loved it! Great night out, cheap as chips, and the people are actually friendly!!

Okay.. it may be so far North you might get a nosebleed if you're from Sussex - but go there with a smile on your boat and you might have a good night!!

Top city and with the other halves family down the road in Bishop Auckland,whatever obscure game i go to when i'm up that way i'll always spend a few hours in the toon.

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Loads of city centre hotels up here but Friday and Saturday night stays won't be dead cheap. Sleeperz is a good shout, there are several Travelodges in town (which should be cheaper than Premier Inns) and maybe try the New Bridge Hotel. Occasionally get some deals at Jurys Inn or Hilton' in Gateshead, both walkable to Quayside. If still looking for cheaper you may have to look out of town a bit.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Loads of city centre hotels up here but Friday and Saturday night stays won't be dead cheap. Sleeperz is a good shout, there are several Travelodges in town (which should be cheaper than Premier Inns) and maybe try the New Bridge Hotel. Occasionally get some deals at Jurys Inn or Hilton' in Gateshead, both walkable to Quayside. If still looking for cheaper you may have to look out of town a bit.

£120 Saturday Night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here