Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

Streetlight

May 16, 2016
The Murray/Rosen saga does seem to be rumbling on a bit. My guess is that the Cards would like to trade Rosen but there’s no takers, the only team that really need a QB this year are the Giants, but their owners can’t see it! There’s some real blue-chip talent within the Cardinals reach, would be bold to double down on QBs when there’s so many holes in the rest of the roster.

Preaching to the choir, so many gaps. Would like to see us pick up some decent O Line talent but think we'll try go receiver heavy to give Fitz some help.

I know a few teams have made offers for Rosen - Redskins, Charges and Pats are all in for him. LAC allegedly offered their second round pick - Which is 63rd so basically a third round pick. I personally think he's worth more than that and has just been screwed by poor coaching, poor O Line and poor receivers. Hopefully Kliff Kingsbury can really push the offense but we can't do that without a decent OL. I think the theory is that, because Murray is more mobile, he'll be able to get around the rushers and hopefully drive the offense down field. Seeing a lot of Russell Wilson comparisons with Murray. The more i see him, the more I like him. Just a bit gutted for Rosen

The Kentucky LB Josh Allen is a beast. IMO the Bills addressed a lot of weaknesses on the offence in free, adding Allen will make an already good defence a real threat.

Most of the mock drafts I've been watching have Allen going in the top 4/5, so by that reckoning he might be off the board before the Bills are on the clock, unless they give up a fair few of picks.

As a Raiders fan, there'll obviously be a lot of eyes on us with having three 2st round picks. Know Murray was at our facility a few days ago, but I'm hoping we don't try to move up to 1 to take him. Whilst I'm unsure if Carr is still the franchise guy for us long term, I think we'd be better off waiting until one of the next two drafts to look for our next guy, though there is the argument that if we start to improve then we might end up too far up the board to get one of the best QBs in 2020/21.

After FA I'd say the major needs for us are Edge Rush, TE, Secondary and a true RB1 (unless we bring Beast Mode back to pair with Crowell, plus Washington). My knowledge of the guys coming out of College isn't great, but based on the mock drafts I've watched, I could see us taking Allen or Montez Sweat (even if it's a reach) at 4, and adding a TE - probably Noah Fant if TJ Hockenson is already off the board - and a CB in the 1st. If we could get Josh Jacobs at the start of the 2nd to fill the RB need then that would give us a chance of competing in the AFC West next season...or at least finishing above the Broncos!

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Preaching to the choir, so many gaps. Would like to see us pick up some decent O Line talent but think we'll try go receiver heavy to give Fitz some help.

I know a few teams have made offers for Rosen - Redskins, Charges and Pats are all in for him. LAC allegedly offered their second round pick - Which is 63rd so basically a third round pick. I personally think he's worth more than that and has just been screwed by poor coaching, poor O Line and poor receivers. Hopefully Kliff Kingsbury can really push the offense but we can't do that without a decent OL. I think the theory is that, because Murray is more mobile, he'll be able to get around the rushers and hopefully drive the offense down field. Seeing a lot of Russell Wilson comparisons with Murray. The more i see him, the more I like him. Just a bit gutted for Rosen

Thinking Murray will be the pick, but would love to see us convince a team to give up a lot to move up. I'll be at the brave little toaster every Sunday either way. Rise up Red Sea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
e7f_01brownsjk17.jpeg
a8c_01brownsjk32.jpeg
odell-beckham-jr-travis-scott-air-jordan-1-3.jpg

Im just a little excited for the season to start....:wink::D

Streetlight

May 16, 2016
Andrew Luck has retired due to ongoing injuries and ‘falling out of love with the game’.

And just like that, Colts are irrelevant again

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After last season one man (one leg) effort from Rodgers to beat the Carebears, I think I'll give this one a miss.
I firmly believe the tide has turned and the Carebears will finally get back to some form of credibility in this fixture.

For those of you who are insomniacs who enjoy watching soccerball via NBCsN ought to be able to do much the same with this game.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've awaken in the middle of a nightmare. What happened to the Bears offense that would have beaten the Eagles except for the worst nightmare of my life--the double doink.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice job taking 2 minutes off the clock - Carebears.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The commentators said Trubisky did not play preseason and that really showed. Anyone know why he didn't.

The Bears defense turned up but they need to find something on offense to help win them some games.

To be fair both teams spluttered, but love him or loath him, when you have Araon Rodgers he will get you over the line in games like this.

The Chicago crowd giving a New York crowd a run for their money in the BOOing your team stakes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The commentators said Trubisky did not play preseason and that really showed. Anyone know why he didn't.

The Bears defense turned up but they need to find something on offense to help win them some games.

To be fair both teams spluttered, but love him or loath him, when you have Araon Rodgers he will get you over the line in games like this.

The Chicago crowd giving a New York crowd a run for their money in the BOOing your team stakes.

Rodgers didn't play a single snap in preseason, either.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Didn’t see the game as I was flying, but pleased to see that Jimmy Graham scored the TD.

Always like him at Seattle, he was kinda one of the unsung heroes in a team with lots of big names.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Didn’t see the game as I was flying, but pleased to see that Jimmy Graham scored the TD.

Always like him at Seattle, he was kinda one of the unsung heroes in a team with lots of big names.

It was quite a go up and grab TD as well, in lots of traffic. 30 seconds into clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx-aBleqlE

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here