Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which Albion player is going to be this year’s main scapegoat?

D

Deleted member 2719

Feed the SCAPEGOAT and he will score.

Exactly my philosophy on Murray since he came back from the pikeys.

Seemed to work, although I can't take all the credit, he had to have that Murray attitude to do it!

Will he be up for it this season though?

Doubt it, slow palarse pikey.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dunk. Once he’s gone we’ll all be blaming the grotty little turncoat for the reason we’re bottom of the league. Nothing to do with the fact the recruitment team will sign three strikers, two of whom can’t get a work permit, and the other will be from a relegated [insert euro league here] team who will be lucky to score in the League Cup.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
one of our our foreign players will give an interview with his home country press saying that he hopes to play in the champions league ......... and this place will go into MELTdown.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My scapegoat this year is going to be ‘our end’ the North Stand.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m looking forward to turning on Trossard once he puts in a misplaced cross or two

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This year, I will mostly be boooooooooooing david propper....oh hang on that was last year.......ok, this year I will mostly be booooooooing Andone!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It is going to be Ryan. The defence will go absent and he is going to be the guy picking the ball out of the net far too many times.

It won't be Ryan but Benjamin Button bending down to pick the ball out of the back of the net a lot this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here