Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexei Sayle - what a piece of shit

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was intrigued so trawled Twitter trying to find what he has done. Was it this line ‘Margaret Thatcher is dead - possibly her best quality' he said on Radio 4 this evening that offended the s̶n̶o̶w̶f̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ OP?

Well she did steal his trousers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has nobody mentioned Doddy yet? He LOVED Thatcher. And not paying his taxes. Proper patriot.The buck-toothed weirdo.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I quite like Sayle.

Is anyone going to tell what he said that I need to be offended by.

Or should I be be offended that nobody knows?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I quite like Sayle.

Is anyone going to tell what he said that I need to be offended by.

Or should I be be offended that nobody knows?

Why’d ya need details? Just get on with being offended! Everyone else is, and frankly so should you. The man’s an abomination. I’m OUTRAGED

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has nobody mentioned Doddy yet? He LOVED Thatcher. And not paying his taxes. Proper patriot.The buck-toothed weirdo.

Ken Dodd = Deceased National Treasure.

I can brook no criticism of the man who said " Inventions are often the result of circumstances, take for example the story of the man who invented Cat's Eyes in the road, he was driving home in the dark one night and as he drove around the corner he saw the reflective light from a Cat's eye shining back at him and so, he invented Cat's Eyes.... imagine if the Cat had been walking in the opposite direction...…. he would have invented the Pencil Sharpener "

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Alexei's autobiographies about his childhood and coming of age are very funny. His mum is the star. Just as much a character as Danny Baker's dad. Now that DB is persona non-grata with the BBC we obviously won't get a second series of 'Cradle to Grave'. They could do worse than dramatising 'Stalin Ate My Homework' and 'Thatcher Stole My Trousers'.

His TV Series 'Stuff' is also criminally underrated.

Local Trivia: 1995's 'All New Alexei Sayle show' had scenes filmed of him walking up the newly built A27 Brighton by-pass. From about 14 minutes if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aglun7Xrgw

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ken Dodd = Deceased National Treasure.

I can brook no criticism of the man who said " Inventions are often the result of circumstances, take for example the story of the man who invented Cat's Eyes in the road, he was driving home in the dark one night and as he drove around the corner he saw the reflective light from a Cat's eye shining back at him and so, he invented Cat's Eyes.... imagine if the Cat had been walking in the opposite direction...…. he would have invented the Pencil Sharpener "

No, he would have run it over, as he wouldn't see it. In the daytime, he might have come up with this:
s-l640.jpg

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
You say 'contingent', I say 'show me a right-wing comedian who's any good' (answer: None - the problem being of course that who do right-wingers punch down to?)

I found him mildly diverting in the background; harmless, a few chuckles, but nothing that he wasn't doing 30 years ago. Not sure what you found SO OUTRAGEOUSLY TERRIBLE. Not sure he's worth prime time on the radio though.
Geoff Norcott

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here