Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How you know you’re getting old.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When you look forward to receiving the free pen that comes in the post after buying a Sun Life over 50s plan , it's like waiting for one number on the bingo down the railway club .

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When you realise that the time that has passed since the heyday of punk is the same length of time or more between now and you receiving a telegram from the Queen.
God Save the Queen!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Went for a meeting recently in central London, the delightful young lady on reception explained that my client is on the second floor and then asked me if I'd be OK with the stairs ... I'm only 57!

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That sounds great. It's the kids and their pushy sweatiness I don't care for much anymore.

ours was proper grown ups . . . but there's a limit to how much space rock anyone can cope with unless you're off your tits.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
When a person in their late 30s helps you clear out your desk (for the last time) and discovers a Letraset Burnisher, trying to explain what/when/why and wishing you'd just agreed that you stole it from the dentist :(

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
A new member of staff joined my team recently. Apparently it's her first job after Uni, so I reckon she must be 21/22, something like that. I was to her chatting yesterday and she told me she'd been out at the weekend and gone to an 80's night. Apparently her and her friends were unsure about going at first, they weren't sure if they'd like it because, her words "None of us knows any music from the 80s".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When you can't stand up or sit down without emitting a grunt. Especially when getting in and out of cars.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When you can't stand up or sit down without emitting a grunt. Especially when getting in and out of cars.
I've been doing that since I was 25!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here