Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Mark Field

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well done Mark Field he should be congratulated on what could have been a nasty scenario, did he know she wasn't a jo brand type ready to throw acid from her handbag? He didn't punch her or smash her against a wall, he just protected everyone in the room by manhandling her fairly out of the room.

She was an intruder.

If someone busted into my party the same would be done.

Apparently last month Mark Field made a speech at a Westminster Hall Debate decrying the use of violence against peaceful female protesters. So he's a hypocrite.

And he has referred himself to the Cabinet Office for investigation and apologised to the woman concerned, so he knows he's wrong evening you and most other people on here don't.

I just wonder where she was supposed to be hiding an AK47 in flimsy red dress.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Fair play to him, she has no right to protest peaceful or otherwise at what I assume is a private event.
No one knew it was a “peaceful protest” she could have had a knife and been a crazed attacker for what anyone knew.
Personally I’d have dropped her with a flying elbow and then held her in a figure four leglock until she tapped for submission.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What's the world coming to when a millionaire Tory MP at a black tie City event can't grab a woman he doesn't know by the neck, push her up against the wall and manhandle and shove her where he wants - it's political correctness gone mad.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well done Mark Field he should be congratulated on what could have been a nasty scenario, did he know she wasn't a jo brand type ready to throw acid from her handbag? He didn't punch her or smash her against a wall, he just protected everyone in the room by manhandling her fairly out of the room.

She was an intruder.

If someone busted into my party the same would be done.

And the Jo Brand thing was a JOKE, an ill judged joke perhaps, but not warranting the fuss that people have made of it, as she said straight away, also saying "of course I wouldn't do it"....... And that was before anyone started making a fuss about it. It was a political satire programme, the sort of programme that historically comes under scrutiny in a Fascist state, which is what we seem fast to be turning into.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Looking at the report on the news, it looks as though Mark Field was rather heavy handed, clumsy and OTT.
There is a right old furore over this and, as always, one could almost predict which posters would say what. Surprise, surprise!
I'm amazed security didn't deal with this; whatever went wrong?
He'll be crucified by those who want any reason to attack 'a white millionaire Tory toff' for 'horrendous' behaviour, but in actual fact, does it really warrant all the hoo-haa.
Probably not.
I seem to recall Walter Wolfgang aged 82 being manhandled out of a Labour Conference meeting involving Jack Straw, back in 2005. Again, a right old storm erupted ending with an apology to Walter for the disprportionate reaction to his heckling.
I dare say the same kind of thing will happen here.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
image.png
Apparently last month Mark Field made a speech at a Westminster Hall Debate decrying the use of violence against peaceful female protesters. So he's a hypocrite.

And he has referred himself to the Cabinet Office for investigation and apologised to the woman concerned, so he knows he's wrong evening you and most other people on here don't.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

He's a politician, off course he's a hypocrite...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What I would like to know is what happened once out of the room and camera sight. Did he keep marching her until he found a policeman, or had he had his 15 seconds of fame and looking tough!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yes it does. Nailed on cert he would have stayed in his seat if the protester had been a man.

Look how they all don't rush to the defence of Theresa May from the male comedian Lee Nelson. Apparently though David Davis said a few days afterwards that Nelson was lucky he didn't hit him, so he really got off lightly. You can see the back of Davis's head as Nelson climbs down from the stage and from the way he's sat, unmoved in his seat, you can tell that David Davis really meant it from the way he doesn't stand up at all.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Waaay over the top (given what I believe was a peaceful protest). Or course, not a police matter and maybe not a sacking offence but gives a very good insight into how he treats people. Looks a nasty bit of work.

Why way over the top? She could have have been armed and she's made her way into a private event uninvited, clearly security has failed and he's protecting the Minister? Nothing to see. move on.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What's the world coming to when a millionaire Tory MP at a black tie City event can't grab a woman he doesn't know by the neck, push her up against the wall and manhandle and shove her where he wants - it's political correctness gone mad.

It’s PC gone mad indeed!

That is what is wrong with this country!

He is a lot bigger and stronger than her and she’d do well to be thankful that she avoided a fat lip or thick ear. The ****ing cheek of trying to walk behind him peacefully protesting over something like climate change (which is all a lie made up by lefties) is disgusting. If I’d have been there, I’d have floored her with one punch and stood up on my chair to receive the ensuing standing ovation!

D

Deleted member 2719

Fair play to him, she has no right to protest peaceful or otherwise at what I assume is a private event.
No one knew it was a “peaceful protest” she could have had a knife and been a crazed attacker for what anyone knew.
Personally I’d have dropped her with a flying elbow and then held her in a figure four leglock until she tapped for submission.

:lolol::lolol:

I can see you doing that!

Good job you're not an MP!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here