Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Did anyone else think Andone looked pissed off when he was walking off? Didn't even acknowledge Hughton by the looks off things.
And what did AJ say to Hughton when he came off the pitch?

"Did you see me tracking back, gaffer? And did you see how far I can hoof the ball upfield when I try?"

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was Kayal, Stephens wasn’t near it.

Not, it was Stevens. But never mind. Sadly he unsighted Dunk, who unsighted the tiny keeper. Bad luck. We move on.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
You've taken a blow to the head, see a doctor.
Yeah, **** me right? For thinking about how disappointed and deflated the players could be, sorry for that. I'll stop thinking about the players as ****ing human beings

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Great, committed performance and plenty to build on for Saturday. CH now has a selection headache of which players to leave out after good performances rather than who to put in after playing like crap.

Mind you, we still produced our usual masterclass in giving the ball away under no pressure whatever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Did you see me tracking back, gaffer? And did you see how far I can hoof the ball upfield when I try?"

He put in a good shift. That why he gets picked. Next season he will shine. Albion mojo cup half full.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Wouldn't be in this position if we had picked up just 3 points from last 3 home (HOME) games against Saints, Plucky & Cardiff. As opposed to losing the lot.

No sh1t Sherlock!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes he was pissed off. Not bad having players who don't want to be subbed off. Personally I thought it was the wrong decision, as I thought he was a better outlet for us with our backs to the wall, but I guess that hadn't been working shortly before the sub.
It was Hughton giving him an early bath rather than waiting for the referee to do it. Good decision. Good that Andone wasn't happy about it too. Good attitude - just needs to reign in the nasty bits a bit.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know its not professional of Andone but if our midfield could have found his feet in the second half it was far better off keeping him on than putting Murray on.

Not with the booking.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Aspinal trying to blame Kayal silly shot late on, but seems to forget Murrays silly shot.

He said that Murray took the wrong option a couple of times.

With 3 minutes to go, Kayal should have kept the ball and run down the clock.
We make some really naive decisions sometimes.

Was Kayal, Stephens wasn’t near it.

Rosenoir said Eriksen was Stephens’s man, not saying it’s as clear cut as that but Stephens certainly didn’t throw his body at the shot in the manner a daft barsteward like Duffy would have

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If, if, if... go on,just say it, they played well against a very good side and were only a couple of minutes from a great result...

Why only put performances in against top teams which we always lose. Let's try against Newcastle Saturday with the same fight and endeavour rather than the lack lustre shows we seen at home against the bottom 6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here