Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Only a last minute hitch like say with Grabbon could stop this from happening

Who was the person who made something up about having a bet that turned out to be bullsheet?

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I'm not sure how i can post a link to my ticket, it is within my user account on Coral, if you can advise then i can post.

Not desperate to be noticed at all, simply participating in a chat about a new manager and letting people know what I know.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Would be a good solid appointment in my view.

Bit of a Pulis-type, with no-one doing cartwheels of excitement at the news, but you WILL get a solid result from the guy.

All very nice the way some on here think we should not only win, but win in style, but brace yourselves for this, we are NOT Real Madrid. At our level, and with our funds, you get one or the other; you win, or you play pretty. Getting BOTH is a rarity, and the Gus era (although not many seem to want to admit it) spoilt us slightly by getting both.

Now we are back to where 90% of clubs are 90% of the time. We could play with openness, and flair, but probably lose as many as we win, or we get organised, disciplined, become hard to beat and have enough going forward to nick results.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's your other NSC account?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I'm not sure how i can post a link to my ticket, it is within my user account on Coral, if you can advise then i can post.

Not desperate to be noticed at all, simply participating in a chat about a new manager and letting people know what I know.

Okay, lets say your correct. Do you know length of the deal?, who he is bringing with him in regards to back room?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'm a moderator, and scrupulously trustworthy. Pm me regards your source, and how you know. I'll advise on here whether it's believable or not. I won't reveal anything you want kept secret.

Edit; bozza has contacted you. You can still pm to me if you want.

albionite

May 20, 2009
2nd account and long time lurker. First account wouldn't let me log-in and keeps saying wait 15 minutes, that was when i was trying to post about Toko yesterday to break the news but someone else beat me to it

What was the name of your first account, what inside information have you given before that has come true?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So it's Clement, or there's about to be a banning.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I'm talking to Bozza on PM, he has my information...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So it's Clement, or there's about to be a banning.

Didn't we get response like this, with the 'Oscar quits' thread?

If it is a done deal, that would explain why Bozza is encouraging all this hughton talk on the NSC twitter thread. Also, if it's true, I imagine it won't be announced until after e champions league final this weekend*.

*saying that pretty much guarantees the club are currently writing the tweet to announce him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Newcastle promoted from the championship
Birmingham into play offs in the championship (4th)
Norwich 11th place finish in the prem

Okay in my books for Brighton & Hove Albion

Very much my thinking. At last, a man who knows what it takes to get a team promoted from the Championship.

Probably my third choice, behind Malky, and Steve Clarke, so would be delighted to see him take charge.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Well [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is it reliable?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm talking to Bozza on PM, he has my information...

I've gone for £20 + £20 free bet on SKY Bet. 9/2 I have a feeling about you :)

Edit: I didn't move the market though! :D

clement2.png

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is it reliable?

[MENTION=29509]Kikikaikai[/MENTION] has form for being in the know and has connections.

I'm not sure his info suggests that the deal with Clement is done, which is probably not surprising given this weekend's big match, but there seems to be something there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here