Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I like her and Katya Adler as they seem to have a certain gravitas and obviously know their stuff. However I was very surprised when I started listening to the Brexit podcast recently. Underneath it all they are a just a couple of fun loving playful girls who like a good laugh, which makes them even more likeable.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is the Brexit thread ... using terms such as mong, retard, racist, Gammon to describe leavers is apparently fine, so suck it up sweet pea.
Oh.

So it's ok if I call you a close minded, insular, Boris Johnson's cock sucking, desperate to ruin our children's future, half-witted, Mogg *******, no idea what he voted for, toss felching shit stain?

Cool. You BELL.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well you must be a moron then, because some remoaners are saying the opposite and are saying revoke Article 50 and kill brexit dead, no more talks, just remain in the EU as we were.
Let me know when you lot have worked out which revoking you are petitioning for.
I'm not sure how much more stupid anyone could be but you.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Answer the questions. The Remain campaign had an overwhelming advantage in biased support and funding.

It is amazing why illegal targeting can achieve isn’t it? Very clever. When remain stopped campaigning after the jo cox murder the leave campaign broke the campaigning amnesty with targeted ads whiles nothing else was going on. Costs sod all but was the only noise. Ignore the agreed break in campaigning to spend next to nothing and use illegal data to target people.

If it was not going to make a difference then they would not have done it. Surely you see that?

Maybe Lance Armstrong didn’t take his drugs because he thought they would help. It was just something to do as he would win anyway.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm not sure how much more stupid anyone could be but you.

So which revoking version is it angry little man?
The revoking version as per the petition “Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU”. That version that some remoaners want where Brexit is killed dead, no more talks, no more votes just kill it off and remain as per previous membership
Or is it the other revoking version mentioned by other remainers where we revoke Article 50, get rid of the current deal and instead look at other alternatives and options for leaving and re-invoke A50 later but with a bonus option when voting to remain in.
Which confused remoaners are telling the right version?.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The revoking version as per the petition “Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU”. That version that some remoaners want where Brexit is killed dead, no more talks, no more votes just kill it off and remain as per previous membership
Or is it the other revoking version mentioned by other remainers where we revoke Article 50, get rid of the current deal and instead look at other alternatives and options for leaving and re-invoke A50 later but with a bonus option when voting to remain in.

You’re really being a bit of a dick about this. I get that the whole ‘which version of leave did you want’ stick is something we’ve beaten you with for three years, and can see why you wish to turn that around, and have a few whacks yourself.

But, it’s really, really not remotely comparable. There is only once version of Revoke. It means just that - Revoke article 50, and instantly halt the Brexit process.

Yes there are various paths open AFTER that, but right now Revoke means just one thing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You’re really being a bit of a dick about this. I get that the whole ‘which version of leave did you want’ stick is something we’ve beaten you with for three years, and can see why you wish to turn that around, and have a few whacks yourself.

But, it’s really, really not remotely comparable. There is only once version of Revoke. It means just that - Revoke article 50, and instantly halt the Brexit process.

Yes there are various paths open AFTER that, but right now Revoke means just one thing.

But it clearly doesnt mean that for some remainers as some of them believe it means END the whole Brexit process and simply remain members and the whole thing goes away.
So which version is it? END brexit or HALT it and put it on hold?
I understand you are in the halt it and put it on hold camp.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well, that has been blatantly obvious for the last two and more years. A disgrace to the BBC's aim of impartiality.

She’s definitely a remainer, but isn’t she in the main someone who thrives on political backstabbing, chaos, secret briefings. Let’s say that Corbyn is PM in three years time, she’ll thrive on Labour’s turn to be the free-hit for attacks from all angles including internally. It goes with the modern job description, Beth Rigby of Sky is the same.

John Cole and John Sargeant came from a more charming era.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Seems obvious to me with the utter shambles that May has made of this, that a second poll is needed. I say this not as a remainer, but at the time of the poll, a reluctant leaver, for a number of reasons that don't really matter now. In my opinion, there should be 3 options. No deal, May's deal or no Brexit. Perhaps a 4th option, EFTA membership. All clearly communicated the practical consequences of each beforehand. Sadly whatever happens there are going to be 20% approx hardline on either side who would never accept either option 1 or 3. We are riven as a nation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've explained to you before that I'm neither little nor angry. Just calling a dick, a dick. As one should.

Perhaps your limited intelligence means that you have to continue repeating the same incorrect insults in the same way that you keep repeating the same political nonsense?

Proving my point quite perfectly.

Here's a spade...... You're welcome. X

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've explained to you before that I'm neither little nor angry. Just calling a dick, a dick. As one should.

Perhaps your limited intelligence means that you have to continue repeating the same incorrect insults in the same way that you keep repeating the same political nonsense?

Proving my point quite perfectly.

Here's a spade...... You're welcome. X

You could have simply said which version of revoke you are petitioning for, the version that Ends brexit stone dead and we just go back to being members of the EU or the other version your remainer friend hkfc said which is the revoke version where the process is put on hold and other options to leaving are explored.
But you didnt......i suspect because you dont really know yourself.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But it clearly doesnt mean that for some remainers as some of them believe it means END the whole Brexit process and simply remain members and the whole thing goes away.
So which version is it? END brexit or HALT it and put it on hold?
I understand you are in the halt it and put it on hold camp.
I'll have to say it again. You are extremely stupid.

Revoking A50 means we can take a step back, discuss things properly, probably have a general election (please God let Labour have got rid of Corbyn) and possibly have a second vote on the options of leaving. Now that we know more about what the options actually are. It could still go either way.

It's in no way similar to the "voting for Brexit when nobody had a clue what that meant" shitstorm.

Your comparisons are moronic.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Official: It's all over.

D2SlIBaX0AU_41v.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here