Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This is the Brexit thread ... using terms such as mong, retard, racist, Gammon to describe leavers is apparently fine, so suck it up sweet pea.

And those throwing those terms around are equally ignored by many.

I'd agree that the moment I see someone use 'remoaner' I completely switch off from the post. Tedious and unimaginative.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well done Brighton, 3rd place. Signatures as per constituency. Top ten and bottom ten.

[tweet]1109122551353995264[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I love this present time of instant communication. No pseudonym, just a straight forward name, which can be checked.

[tweet]1109086108426690561[/tweet]

Sorry to quote myself, but if you use twitter, Blair has over 300 replies to his tweet. It is heartwarming and sometimes quite funny.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In Swiss Parliament, they vote on whether to accept EU changes, they don't get to help shape those changes, and on the rare occasions they decide no, the EU reminds them that to not adopt would breach one or other of the bi-lateral agreements they have, the Swiss vote again and say yes. It is their sovereign power to say no, but they always say yes because saying no causes big problems. The illusion of more sovereignty than the UK as a member, whilst the UK actually has greater sovereignty, if you class it as actually getting the decision you want rather than having to vote on something you dont want but saying yes anyway because no is too problematic.
Swiss type arrangements is where we would probably end up if we stick no deal out for long enough. My reckoning is though that we would not stick out no deal for very long at all and we go more like Norway, but with the customs union too.

Agree with that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Expecting lots of dirty tricks from the evil Borg Queen next week to either get her deal through or to avoid changing the 29th March exit date if it fails :nono:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You can't see the irony about whining about insults then posting as a second/third account - Grizzling Gammon ... well done.

Repeating something doesn't make it true.

I didn't complain. You are going down the [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] route of throwing insults instead debating the point.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And another one.
4d5607f418ed91ecdb9048f2065e5b22.jpg

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are a wit.

Well halfway there :dunce:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Expecting lots of dirty tricks from the evil Borg Queen next week to either get her deal through or to avoid changing the 29th March exit date if it fails :nono:

I think The DUP have finished MV3 off with their earlier statement. I did check if Nigel Dodds had retweeted it (he hasn't but there's some late night Tweets about The IRA, like you do)

The DUP official Twitter has though. Ouch.

[tweet]1109131523226304512[/tweet]

In terms of the exit date, that's just a tidying up issue of domestic law. The EU now own us on it as per international law which overrides it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here