Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What're we up to this weekend?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Few chores to do tomorrow morning, then an afternoon watching the rugby, could get messy if Ireland beat the Welsh, outgoing stocktake as selling my shop on Sunday morning, then the afternoon hopefully watching us smash Millwall

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Few things to do tomorrow then meal out in Worthing with friends.

Sunday, off to the Den meeting Mini at the Cross for lunch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watching the football, rugby and the F1 qualifying tomorrow then driving from France to the Costa Blanca and catching a boat to the Balearics :smile:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Worthing at Woodside Road tomorrow with a few beers with the lads then a spicy Jalfrezi.
Sunday fry up for breakie at 11.00 and then maybe a game on the footiebox.

My perfect weekend. (Result included in package)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Photographing the Brentwood Half Marathon with the team at Sussex Sport Photography on Sunday. Estimated finish time? 2 p.m.

It’s going to be a fraught drive home with radio coverage anxiety.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
SWMBO is away this weekend so it’s jus me and my youngest daughter. I cooked fish n chips and we just finished watching The Princess Bride (first time for her. Sixth time for me).

Now I’m going to drink a lot of wine and teach her how to play Risk while listening to classic rock on my recently refurbished classic 70s/80s HiFi.

Perfect evening!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well we’ve just got our Merlin passes, and as it’s my eldest sons Birthday on Tuesday we’re going to Legoland tomorrow.
Sunday morning I’ve got a small mole that’s being cut out at east Surrey then round the in laws for birthday party and watching the Albion.

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
Started work this morning through to Monday morning. Will spend Monday watching the game followed by the rugby, zero chance of not knowing the scores at that stage, but hopefully wins all round.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Daughter's to gym in Swansea on Saturday morning, work tomorrow afternoon and evening. Work 'til 2ish on Sunday, the match, back to work Sunday evening. Super.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Long training run this morning, folllowed by son's football training, taking daughter to get glasses fixed and haricuts for all of us.

Long training run tomorrow morning, take daughter bouldering in the morning, then kick out wife and daughter to her mate's place, have a few round to mine, crack open a tinny or two with the Millwall game and see if I can half sensibly roast a chicken afterwards.

So crap apart from Sunday afternoon :lol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am in for a bit of overtime today. I feel a blanket of ennui slowly envelop me. 3 and a bit hours to go, and then home, cycling with a 50 mile gust hopefully behind me. When home, i'll be hoping for a nap, but won't get it, and then hoping Meade Jr drops off before 9.30ish so i can watch a bit of telly.
Tomorrow morning Meade Jr and i will head out to chase a pigeon or two - not a metaphor - and then home to watch us slap those thugs into submission and apology.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If you speak to my personal assistant [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION], he'll be able to fill you in with my itinerary for this weekend :wink:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Most pubs advertising the Premier League matches tomorrow..... surely they are showing the Brighton match?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here