Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert Goal Appreciation Thread

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Quite a few of our 'knowledgeable' fans don't even want him at the club. A mixture of 'not PL standard', and 'selfish stroppy player who's not in it for the team'. :rolleyes:

Great goal, even if I am still sporting a mahoosive bruise from the mighty surge forward in the seats. Marvellous scenes.. As CH said afterwards, and the MotD experts, need to see it more often. Onwards and upwards.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't actually know of any Albion fan that doesn't rate / love Knocky.

There was a few comments on here last season but that seemed to stop when he came back into the team performing.

Knocky is great and he's ours

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Can't forget Muzza.

MUZZA4.gif

That last one really shows when the wind takes it and bends it into the corner.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Knockers the Honey Badger, went straight in for the Bollocks, What a guy! Absolute worldies finish, Hes been trying that for the last 3 years, amazing to see it finally pay off, he fully deserves everything he gets from saturdays game, two wins with him back in the team, MY MAN.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Milivojevic’s ‘attempt’ to block the ball, is utterly embarrassing.

If an Albion player had done that in an important game, I’d expect Shane Duffy to rip their head off.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I like the way Knocky puffs his cheeks out in effort not once but twice. Anyone else notice that. Perhaps someone can post the correct video, don't ask me I am clueless:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here