Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Podcasts - what are you listening to?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast (RHLSTP) is a firm favourite for marathon training. I've had many a puerile belly laugh while plodding along the canal.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
do the right thing is back after a long absence..
shagged, married, annoyed is a decent listen - chris ramsey n mrs
most people think.. geoff norcott .... saw him do his fringe tryout last night, was good.
think lineker and baker have grown into each other's space a lot better now...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Lineker and Danny Baker pod "Behind Closed Doors" is a good listen this week.

Baker had previously admitted to having become more of a "Millwall Lite" fan over the last few years, but after the way the game played out on Sunday he realised how devastated he was at the result, how bad he felt, and it has re-awakened him to the fact that he actually still gives a shit about Millwall, and football, a lot more than he realised."I honestly thought I was over football, over feeling like this...but bloody hell, I haven't felt this gutted in years. This actually felt as bad as the day Bowie died".

He apparently hurled the TV remote and smashed it against the wall when Solly scored :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Lineker and Danny Baker pod "Behind Closed Doors" is a good listen this week.

Baker had previously admitted to having become more of a "Millwall Lite" fan over the last few years, but after the way the game played out on Sunday he realised how devastated he was at the result, how bad he felt, and it has re-awakened him to the fact that he actually still gives a shit about Millwall, and football lot more than he realised."I honestly thought I was over football, over feeling like this...but bloody hell, I haven't felt this gutted in years. This actually felt as bad as the day Bowie died".

He apparently hurled the TV remote and smashed it against the wall when Solly scored :lolol:

I'm currently listening to that now.

Series 2 of The Peter Crouch Podcast started today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yup, saw that in my playlist earlier, looking forward to listening to that on the commute home.

I heard a snippet on the radio, this morning.

Crouch trying to convince Abbey to turn their front room into a ballpark!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In podcast news (I may be the only one who cares), but sadly The Elis James and John Robins podcast on Radio X ended last Saturday. Was genuinely gutted

And today they've announced they've moved to 5Live and a new podcast will be available..with a second one introduced in the summer. Won't be to everyone's tastes but I loved them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Just discovered under the cosh.

Ex players telling some good stories from the dressing room / nights out.

If you like quickly kevin / magic sponge etc then well worth a listen

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just finished “West Cork”.
Brilliant. Had to binge it. Was so good.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast (RHLSTP) is a firm favourite for marathon training. I've had many a puerile belly laugh while plodding along the canal.

Rob Brydon last week was brilliant.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've said this before I know but I urge all here present to stop whatever bollocks you're doing now and start listening to the 'Blueprint for Armageddon' series of episodes of Hardcore History. It's just staggeringly great storytelling.

I've just smashed the lot and am now diving into Ancient Persia for the 'King of Kings' series.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I've said this before I know but I urge all here present to stop whatever bollocks you're doing now and start listening to the 'Blueprint for Armageddon' series of episodes of Hardcore History. It's just staggeringly great storytelling.

I've just smashed the lot and am now diving into Ancient Persia for the 'King of Kings' series.

Is that the one about WWI? I had to stop listening to that (I listen as I fall asleep) as it was way too graphic. But agree generally about HH - great podcast: Rome one was fantastic.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here