Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans abroad, where did you bump into your fellow fans?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
On honeymoon in Barbados.
Several times at the WACA, Perth, over the last few years.
On the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
In Melbourne, when over there for a long weekend.
In a kebab joint in Turkey during my 'hitchhiking through Europe' 3 months many years ago.
A few times over here, I have been tooted and when the vehicle passes me the driver waves and I notice a BHA sticker on the back windscreen just like mine.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Two days ago. A couple of fellas walking down the street in Newport Beach Ca. one wearing a Skint shirt. On their way to Oz. Completely hammered and looking for food place, poured them in the back of the car, and took them to Great Mex, where we sat for an hour and realized that we know no one, but we are all are enjoying the same euphoria. Offered them a lift to where ever they were going, to which they replied politely no, we are off to find some American women. If anyone knows Andy and his mate Fidget Spinner (honest response)...please let their families know they have got this far.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
In Cyprus I have played cricket against a touring Sussex Seniors team which contained a few Albion fans. Also one in a touring team from Somerset.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got his autograph and all. Still have it. Got every Clash album on vinyl too :rock:

Big fan of the Strummer myself. Myself and [MENTION=24354]Cesar Chavez[/MENTION] met him in a club in London many years ago. He literally sat down next to us at our table. Lovely guy, offered to buy us drinks, and wouldn't shut up talking to us.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Big fan of the Strummer myself. Myself and [MENTION=24354]Cesar Chavez[/MENTION] met him in a club in London many years ago. He literally sat down next to us at our table. Lovely guy, offered to buy us drinks, and wouldn't shut up talking to us.

Yes I heard a nice story about him that night as well. Couple of young teen lads noticed him on the street coming out of 7/11 and were a bit star struck meeting him. So he got their number and organised for the parents to bring them to the gig backstage as it was an over 18 event so they could watch it.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Two days ago. A couple of fellas walking down the street in Newport Beach Ca. one wearing a Skint shirt. On their way to Oz. Completely hammered and looking for food place, poured them in the back of the car, and took them to Great Mex, where we sat for an hour and realized that we know no one, but we are all are enjoying the same euphoria. Offered them a lift to where ever they were going, to which they replied politely no, we are off to find some American women. If anyone knows Andy and his mate Fidget Spinner (honest response)...please let their families know they have got this far.
I'm Andy's wife. He told me he and Fidget were going on a world tour to broaden their cultural horizons, visiting national monuments, museums, and other places of cultural interest.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Fuengirola, Spain 1996.
On holiday with my girlfriend in a bar and 2 people I recognised from the North Stand...spent next few hours getting hammered singing build a bonfire....needless to say the girlfriend wasn't that enamoured!!!

In the Alcudia old town (Mallorca) I was with boy who was wearing his Albion shirt (he was 6 at the time) feeling safe in the knowledge that I could get shit faced at 9:30 a.m guilt free and without being " looked at" while he was playing on his DS (the wife and Grandparents would have returned from the nearby market by noon BTW) however as I was on my third pint at a time that only Wetherspoons would be open, the nice family behind, drinking only coffee showed their hand in the form of an Albion drawstring bag, we exchanged a few pleasantries as they left while I felt like the worst father in the world (for about 30 seconds)

smelly

May 23, 2004
19a04053623d983bd3f3215ea6914086.jpg

Nou camp!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Orlando, some disney park or other.
Aussois, French ski resort in same hotel as me. They lived in hove, they split up then fella moved just around the corner from me.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'm Andy's wife. He told me he and Fidget were going on a world tour to broaden their cultural horizons, visiting national monuments, museums, and other places of cultural interest.

I'm Andy's wife too. He told me him and Fidge were going canvassing on behalf of Lord Buckethead.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Currently moored on the Grand Union Canal (North) nr Napton and a guy on a Narrow Boat has just past me proudly flying a seagulls flag he was hoping to be down for tomorrow’s game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here