Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pike Fishing

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Bit of a random question but wondering if anyone knows of any pike fishing lakes in Sussex that allow over night fishing with tents/bivvies? Not looking to spend a fortune on membership, but happy to pay for a weekend ticket.

Cheers!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have never seen anyone night fishing for Pike.
I used to go night fishing a lot for Carp and Tench etc but my favourite time was to start at the crack of dawn in the summer.
Anyway I always thought pike reacted to light levels which stirred them up to feed.
I could of course be wrong but I have a feeling that Pike don't feed much in the dark.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Bit of a random question but wondering if anyone knows of any pike fishing lakes in Sussex that allow over night fishing with tents/bivvies? Not looking to spend a fortune on membership, but happy to pay for a weekend ticket.

Cheers!

Ardingly

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Heard there's a few 20+ in Swanborough, Lewes. Don't overlook the rivers too.

Used to be able to fish at Sheffield Park gardens many years ago. Had plenty of 20's out of there. There were so many pike in those lakes that you could easily catch 10 or more in a day. Even caught a 20 on my float rod whilst fishing for live bait....luckily witnessed too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here