Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
�� Dan �� [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]Dan89
Describe Crystal Palace Season with a Song title or a lyrics �� #cpfc

https://mobile.twitter.com/CpfcDan89/status/1109847079474601984

Any suggestions?

Mine: Godflesh - Circle Of Shit
This should be the Palace fans ANTHEM. On top of the fact that the lyrics are spot on, it's about a bitter, useless fat bloke living in a CARAVAN.

https://youtu.be/sjoL91gFwC4

It couldn't be any more Palace. Plus it's a right tune.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bored with the Albion's transfer activity being as lifeless as the managers hair I've turned my attention to them up the road.

Seemingly along with the soon to leave bloke and t'other fella it seems that Leicester might be preparing a £14m deal for 'Dross.

Happy days.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bored with the Albion's transfer activity being as lifeless as the managers hair I've turned my attention to them up the road.

Seemingly along with the soon to leave bloke and t'other fella it seems that Leicester might be preparing a £14m deal for 'Dross.

Happy days.

£14 m you say :clap::clap:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bloomin' eck, £14m goes a LONG way nowadays

CWC.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You know a few lurking Nig31s will have a peep at this thread when it has been recently bounced.
Always a pleasure to do a quick recap.

Brighton 3 Crystal Palace 1

Crystal Palace 1 Brighton 2

2018/2019

DOUBLE :rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£14 m you say :clap::clap:

In all seriousness Doogle, he’s been your best player by a mile this season hasn’t he? Was the only one who seemed to care in the Amex 10 men masacure. The rest were as stunned and subdued as the 3k mob outside being given the biggen to by every BHA who walked past. None were interested just like the incident in the pub you claim.... :whistle:

Anyway, back on topic, £14 mil would be a steal for the race card players’ son no?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You know a few lurking Nig31s will have a peep at this thread when it has been recently bounced.
Always a pleasure to do a quick recap.

Brighton 3 Crystal Palace 1

Crystal Palace 1 Brighton 2

2018/2019

DOUBLE :rave:

Many who post shiiiiiiit loads on here still haven’t commented on either game - spineless! If that was one of the Bromley lads I know gets have at least admitted they were thrashed twice by the better team and pointed to the fact BHA are a much bigger club - where’s the dignity?’

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is Zahahaha still there? Or has another Big 6 club been fooled by Prince Charming?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What with it being the closed season I assume palace have started the groundwork on their new stand.

I guess only 6 months later than they told their fans isn't so bad in the whole scheme of things.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What with it being the closed season I assume palace have started the groundwork on their new stand.

I guess only 6 months later than they told their fans isn't so bad in the whole scheme of things.

I know as true and faithful fans we always predict a bad season ahead for them up there. I think we may get our wish next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know as true and faithful fans we always predict a bad season ahead for them up there. I think we may get our wish next season.

They can't have any faith in Roy.
Football had moved on from him long before he took over there, let alone now.

We have no idea how life in the Potterverse will be, it could be a total abject failure, but I'm still more hopeful than I would be with Roy in charge.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They can't have any faith in Roy.
Football had moved on from him long before he took over there, let alone now.

We have no idea how life in the Potterverse will be, it could be a total abject failure, but I'm still more hopeful than I would be with Roy in charge.

And if they ever go down, they will never come back up again, without a couple of bankruptcies.

Edit: Think I spelt that wrong?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here