Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tragic New York "FAN" at it again

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Honestly as a Brighton fan I am not sure how you can hate that.

The song, is actually pretty funny and catchy as hell, if that came out of the North Stand for a game against Palace most would love it.

His support of Brighton, although a little weird him being a Yank he clearly loves it, so let him be.

Most imoortantly it winds the Palace fans up something cronic which is all good with me.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I can’t get the stupid song out of my head. Hopefully it’ll be sung and get going Saturday lunchtime as it does seem to wind them up in Croydon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He came a long way to show his support for our club and Barber acknowledged that with a thank you presentation on the Amex pitch. Plus he was treated like royalty in the pubs beforehand. The more international fans the better, sign of a big club that.

This.

That said, we have had a whole squad of international fans flying in for the last game of the season for the last 20 years.

I thought the vid was hilarious and am astonished the Anus web site has someone singing the C word without censorship :eek:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I honestly think with a bit of lyric tweaking that could be a terrace chant WINNER!

Oh what a night
Beating palace with ten men one December night
You come from Croydon and are ****ing shite
WOooooo what a night

Winner.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
We so need to get this song sung tomorrow....... remember the groupon song and burnt your own town too, love it !!!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Should see him @ 7.30 am bright and early tomorrow morning in Football Factory for the big game

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
This guy is clearly sound as a pound- he’s the creative force that the club have been lacking.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It gets better with more viewing. The Palace hatred that he consumes with GLEE. Calling them *****. The Croydon reference. As I said, I like him.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, I reckon he’s working on a smash hit right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here