Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is our 8th best ever finish in the football hierarchy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Couldn't agree more. Except for the Ulloa part.

If it were me, I'd be shipping out:

Agustien - Just collecting wages for whatever reason
Orlandi - Hasn't been himself all season
Buckley - Usually one sprint away from tweaking his hamstring

We'd have to strengthen in the midfield but we've got enough cover for Buckley already.
I agree with your shipping out list, but they are no-brainers really. You can add Rodriguez and David to that list - both disappointing this season.

I don't want Ulloa to go, but do feel that if that is what needs to happen to facilitate the sort of rebuilding we want to see, then so be it.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I agree with your shipping out list, but they are no-brainers really. You can add Rodriguez and David to that list - both disappointing this season.

I don't want Ulloa to go, but do feel that if that is what needs to happen to facilitate the sort of rebuilding we want to see, then so be it.

Leo hasn't been the same player since his injury. i really don't know whether its his fear of being injured or instructions to be careful so he isn't injured, but he has completely lost his bite. If its down to him, then he's on the list... if not (and management will know) then keep.
What's important is that we really shouldn't be sentimental. (and I'd be guilty, I really like Buckley - both on the pitch and off it - but we can't afford to keep paying him to use the rehab facilities). Being clinical, I'd have GG and TK on the list too.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Haha, see, I'd forgotten the Spanish Daves were even here!

Grudgingly, I'll have to agree on the Ulloa front as well. Something like the 6.5m being touted in that other thread would allow us to strengthen in a lot of areas.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
And the third year in a row top half of the second tier
historically a very good era
the manner of defeat was poor
can not remember being as badly outplayed all year
but overall better than I expected this year
well played derby playing attacking football with
only one central attacker

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A quick rough tot-up leads me to believe that we have the 31st highest revenue stream in England - about 1/3 of that of the team which finished 'six places' higher.

And we finished '26th'.

Perhaps [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has more accurate figures to hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here