Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not happening, he'll be club captain.

Whilst not doubting how good he is for us, he’s no Nobby Horton as a captain. We need a captain who cajoles, kicks arse, cuddles when necessary and drives the team on both by example and vocally. Does that sound like Dunk?

He tends to get a bit moody and rash when things aren’t going his way. Not convinced he’s Premier League captain material personally.

Not saying that you are wrong btw

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
With regards to the transfer figures with Dunk and Maguire, problem is the 'smaller' clubs players are 9/10 given smaller estimations, especially when the 'bigger' clubs player is going to a club like Man United, City or Chelsea etc

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
That the earth is flat.

giphy.gif

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
With regards to the transfer figures with Dunk and Maguire, problem is the 'smaller' clubs players are 9/10 given smaller estimations, especially when the 'bigger' clubs player is going to a club like Man United, City or Chelsea etc

He isn't going anywhere. Hope that's clearer for you.

On the off chance I prove to be wrong, it will be for substantially more than 30M.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He isn't going anywhere. Hope that's clearer for you.

On the off chance I prove to be wrong, it will be for substantially more than 30M.

I wish I had your confidence. There is no denying that Leicester is a big step up from the Albion. If they do sell Maguire it has got to be a real possibility.

Brendan Rodgers will also be very aware of him with his son’s Albion links :wink:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I wish I had your confidence. There is no denying that Leicester is a big step up from the Albion. If they do sell Maguire it has got to be a real possibility.

Brendan Rodgers will also be very aware of him with his son’s Albion links :wink:

Jeez Icy. Our club is run by Tony Bloom you know. What makes you think he'll sell our captain and best player to a rival for 30m, when they've just picked up 80m for a marginally better player?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Jeez Icy. Our club is run by Tony Bloom you know. What makes you think he'll sell our captain and best player to a rival for 30m, when they've just picked up 80m for a marginally better player?

I wasn’t thinking about the fee, more that if Leicester sold Maguire they’d be able to tempt Lewis. I did say earlier I’d be gutted if he went for 30 million but if they paid nearer 50, and they might if they pocketed 80 million, yeah I can see it happening

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Not a big step up... a step up yes... seriously, Dunk would be better off holding out for a big 6 club...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I wasn’t thinking about the fee, more that if Leicester sold Maguire they’d be able to tempt Lewis. I did say earlier I’d be gutted if he went for 30 million but if they paid nearer 50, and they might if they pocketed 80 million, yeah I can see it happening

They won't put up enough dosh IMHO... Tony is not going to let him go for the 30 quoted... if they put up 50 then, yes, maybe Tony will go for it...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can we just get on with signing some decent Premier League quality players please? We haven't got a hope of surviving next season without several additions.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
3 team (not squad) additions reqd IMHO... RB, ACM, ST... now get a ****ing move on...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 team (not squad) additions reqd IMHO... RB, ACM, ST... now get a ****ing move on...
3-5 depending on Pröpper and Balogun.

Would be nice if 1 or 2 of these are on our plane to Austria in 24 days time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here