Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I will be a bit SAD when BG is no longer seen on NSC. As the two posters above point out, he is indeed pretty polite and he is indeed never wrong - and sometimes his points of view are absolutely hilarious. Part of the NSC furniture for me. :thumbsup:

Would be a MUCH duller place without him. Keep posting @BG

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bit disappointed [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] didn't put on a special Wembley NSC event on Saturday as he could have had [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] on stage as a special guest.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Whenever I see us linked (legitimately or not) to a left back or a striker over the age of 37, I can't help but think of BG. A valuable and appreciated member of NSC. Would be far more boring without him!

As the saying used to go, he's just having his views.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bens-Grandad

1.) 24 Jul 2014 13:14:28
He's a left back so he won't replace Greer at centre back. Also we want to get ward in at left back

Pissed myself laughing when I seen that - His knowledge of left backs knows no bounds

I cant remember exactly but I would think that I was referring to Stephen Ward who turned us down en route to Brighton and went to Burnley.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As much as BG annoys me at times, and I do think some of his posts are truly bizarre I would certainly miss him on the board.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I once made an crass joke about a funeral he was attending. It caused total offence to many and I had a short ban. When I was back I PMed him and apologised. He was polite, said he personally wasn’t offended, but called me a twit for what I wrote.

He calmly called it right. And he’s a gentleman. Respect. The world needs more BensGrandads.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I often butt heads with BG and don't agree with a lot of what he says but the place would be worse without him around. I do enjoy his technology threads though and have often tried to help him with a bit of advice here and there when he's asked for helped.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never had a cross word with the bloke. Amidst the Smart Alec's, know it alls, potty mouthed blaggards on here , he is a tonic.

Why the thread, out of interest? Has something happened to him?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
652D3B68-B7D2-47F6-8F8B-71296A4F1B95.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A BG / TLO catfight is always an enjoyable distraction on a dull day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here