Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seatwave Tickets

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Did anybody go to the game today and get refused entry after buying there tickets through them ?
I turned up and was told about fanbase and purchase history etc and I couldn't have my tickets
But living now in Devon I put on my best West Country accent ( I sounded like Long John Silver my lad said !!) and was directed to the main ticket office where I told them we were Argyle fans on the way back from the Grimsby game yesterday and wanted to do the game as part of the 92 grounds etc
She believed me and gave me the tickets, bless her [emoji106][emoji106]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I put on my best West Country accent ( I sounded like Long John Silver my lad said !!) and was directed to the main ticket office where I told them we were Argyle fans on the way back from the Grimsby game yesterday and wanted to do the game as part of the 92 grounds etc
She believed me and gave me the tickets, bless her [emoji106][emoji106]

Good work on blagging it.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
45 mins before kick I bought four tickets in the away end from the AV ticket office, BHA had returned a load !!!

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
No.
I had four in the Villa block (brought with a Villa supporters login) as I didnt have enough points when ours went on sale.
Took a punt and asked at the away ticket window and they sold us four, they said the Albion had returned them, must have been more sold before and after as I had four together.

Why would the club request more tickets when they can sell 8,000 beamback tickets, beers and pies !

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No.
I had four in the Villa block (brought with a Villa supporters login) as I didnt have enough points when ours went on sale.
Took a punt and asked at the away ticket window and they sold us four, they said the Albion had returned them, must have been more sold before and after as I had four together.

Why would the club request more tickets when they can sell 8,000 beamback tickets, beers and pies !

What did you do with the 4 tix you had already bought in the Villa end?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
45 mins before kick I bought four tickets in the away end from the AV ticket office, BHA had returned a load !!!

I saw BHA fans at the visitors ticket window and assumed they were collecting tickets that had been sent on.
This is ridiculous if true. How can the club return tickets to Villa and say nothing about it. There were many Albion fans forced to buy home seats because of the ' sell-out ' Many gave up and didn't bother to travel. This sort of news will not go down well.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If this is true, then assuming if enough time to do so, why didn't the club advertise on official site, that there were tickets available, if I'm missing something, please advise.
I could've gone instead of trying to watch on some sh!tty streaming site :angry:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:fishing: shirley

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Left them in my pocket, didn't want to sell on tickets that were booked in my mates name and expose him if there became a problem.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

I saw BHA fans at the visitors ticket window and assumed they were collecting tickets that had been sent on.
This is ridiculous if true. How can the club return tickets to Villa and say nothing about it. There were many Albion fans forced to buy home seats because of the ' sell-out ' Many gave up and didn't bother to travel. This sort of news will not go down well.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
My learning from yesterday for next season. 1) I'll book my advanced train ticket regardless of whether I'm likely to get a match ticket in advance. I'll turn up and fancy my chances of getting in somehow. 2) if I don't go to the away match, the quality of stream will be very good.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We got our tickets a few days beforehand. Though it co-incided with the waiting list being allocated that wasn't it for us. It was simply that a friend of mine works for one of our main sponsors and was waiting to here if he could have some of the tickets they get as part of their package. As it turned out he could but it was down to the wire. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that other sponsors returned an allocation late if they couldn't use them for whatever reason. Same for unused comps. I certainly wouldn't be using this as a method for next season, I imagine a small handful will be returned at most,

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
We got our tickets a few days beforehand. Though it co-incided with the waiting list being allocated that wasn't it for us. It was simply that a friend of mine works for one of our main sponsors and was waiting to here if he could have some of the tickets they get as part of their package. As it turned out he could but it was down to the wire. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that other sponsors returned an allocation late if they couldn't use them for whatever reason. Same for unused comps. I certainly wouldn't be using this as a method for next season, I imagine a small handful will be returned at most,

Same here - I was offered one on behalf of an agent that I have a mutual friend with. Unfortunately my wife already had plans (and she won;t cancel them for a game) and I couldn't bring the 7 year old and 8 week old!

Should be OK for a couple of games next season but I have only ever used them for the Charlton away game last year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here