Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd yesterday?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only 1100 from Cardiff, so over 25000 Brighton fans in the stadium.

Great stuff.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Actual it was a very entertaining game for a game we should have won hoping all those ten quid fans will come again.
I thought the ref wasn't to bad but should have sent a Cardiff player but chicken out. But in the end we had engough chances to win it.
First half we had over 66% of the play Cardiff had one shot and scored and not even a corner in the first half.
With a bit of luck we should be able to keep this good run going.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wouldn't surprise me if they repeated the offer. Can only do it so many times a season before it affects next year's ST sales though.
It actually is a benefit for St holders as they get to bring friends for £10 :)
Prices do need to be reduced if we don't go up though as st's and match day tickets are to expensive.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163547

It seems the Cardiff fans were impressed with the atmosphere we created Saturday (and there's been better this season). Still maintain the amex is in the top 10 or top 6 for the league in terms of atmosphere.

Sorry to put a yet another positive spin on your thread Rev :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Decent turn out,are they repeating offer and what was the atmosphere like?:moo:
I believe clubs are only allowed a certain number of ticket promotions per season, otherwise they are potentially breaking the rules on pricing for away fans ( which is limited to some reflection of usual home ticket prices ).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
what was the atmosphere like?:moo:

It seems the Cardiff fans were impressed with the atmosphere we created Saturday (and there's been better this season).
I thought the atmosphere was the best for ages (been to all except the Blackburn game). It obviously helps that we played well, but the atmosphere was good even before kickoff, and continued despite being a goal down. When was better sheebo?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought the atmosphere was the best for ages (been to all except the Blackburn game). It obviously helps that we played well, but the atmosphere was good even before kickoff, and continued despite being a goal down. When was better sheebo?

Forest 100% from where I sit. North and NW Corner were really superb v Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here