Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier 20/21st April

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wonder how long Ole has left as manager ???

He was never the right choice. Yes they had two or three quality results and some routine wins to form an impressive run, but it is clear from his comments this week that the playing staff are not a good union. They need a huge revamp and to clear out the prima donnas. It needs someone with experience, intuition and authority.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No one seems to have updated the score, so for anyone following the match via this thread: Everton 4-0 Man Utd

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
****, maybe United will roll over for Cardiff as well... They're worse now than they were under Mourinho.

Maybe Cardiff will beat two of United/Fulham/Palace, we will beat Newcastle and Saints will lose the rest of theirs and end up going down ???

Would involve them losing to Huddersfield mind, which seems fairly unlikely.

On current form, and that includes Man U's total collapse in form, I think we're still most likely to go down. I reckon Cardiff will win the final game against Man U and we will surely lose against City.

My hunch is today Cardiff will also try and park the bus at home, but will still lose as we will lose on Tuesday at Spurs.

So i'm banking on it being their away to Fulham and home to Palace vs our Home to Newcastle and away to Arsenal for them to get 1 more point than us.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We need to find an additional three points more than we needed a couple of hours ago :smile:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I think its going to be hard for Liverpool today, expect Cardiff will do what we did yesterday. Colin would be delighted with a point today
They don't seem to be trying to park the bus. They have already spent more time in the opposition half than we did for the whole game yesterday.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
They don't seem to be trying to park the bus. They have already spent more time in the opposition half than we did for the whole game yesterday.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Its quite depressing seeing them actually breaking forward in numbers, as if they're actually trying to score a goal or something. We're so shit (edit... I know yesterday was a good point, but still...)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Benteke scored

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its quite depressing seeing them actually breaking forward in numbers, as if they're actually trying to score a goal or something. We're so shit

yep

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Its quite depressing seeing them actually breaking forward in numbers, as if they're actually trying to score a goal or something. We're so shit (edit... I know yesterday was a good point, but still...)

Is this proper football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here