Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot who threw the bottle (etc...)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This!!!!! Altercation in Block 129 due to one row of people being absurdly over zealous about people sitting down. Game had barely started when they were barking at the row in front in an overly aggressive manner which not unsurprisingly drew a heated response. It then went back and forth in a rather handbags manner.

Booze makes hardmen.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Did anyone see the idiot who was openly drinking in Block 547 who threw the bottle down from the top tier that hit a child on the head ( as we we later told)?

Clearly pissed up and several of us were pointing him out to stewards who were not interested in dealing with it. one guy closer than me had to be restrained from hitting him at which point he left. 15 mins later security came looking for him.
Not seen it reported anywhere as how the victim is.
This in exactly the reason why they won't let drinking in seats.

This happened in front of me (10 rows) the stewards were a joke, but, the really agitated fan, who made the complaint will have the seat number identified and the idiot identified by the club. I think my 12 year old saw the best and worst of everything yesterday, 98% the best...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Trouble infront of us in block 130 too. Couple of blokes having a slagging match at each other and their mates getting stuck in too. Alcohol at the bottom of it for sure.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The late kick off was bound to mean the availability and temptation to drink to much for some, most individuals I meet were happy and good natured but there are always some idiots who spoil the occasion

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
With a 'core' fanbase of between 10k and 12k it's safe to say there were a lot of casual followers and day trippers yesterday. Most of whome wish to have enjoyable day out watching the match. There are still a minority of the normal kind of idiots amongst them, who can be seen at most away games. Those who stand in gang ways, or push their way into already overcrowded rows, openly drinking and lobbing unidentified liquids over people sitting below them. It's up to the the stadium staff and authorities to warn the eject these antisocial morons and the club to subsequently ban them from attending future events.

Unfortunately very little attention is paid to this problem. Therefore it will continue, as the purportraiters know they will get away with it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

purportraiters .................say that again ?

Jul 7, 2003
Was that towards the back, sounds like near us, the bald guy was giving it all and saying "I've done this for 30 years your not telling me what I should or shouldn't say"

Would have been around Row 20 - couldn't hear what was being said but definitely a bald bloke who was involved.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Always get muppets at cup games. Them's the rules.

8D314747-2135-4ADD-A3BF-2683991FF1FE.jpeg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Saw a couple of brawls outside the stadium after the game, 1 looked like it was Brighton on Brighton

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

An absolute nob-fisher goaded a group of innocent City fans on Olympic Way after the game, chanting "you're just a shit Man City". He started bellowing it in my face, until I told him in no uncertain terms that I was a Brighton fan.

The lanky thunder-douche soon shut up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
An absolute nob-fisher goaded a group of innocent City fans on Olympic Way after the game, chanting "you're just a shit Man City". He started bellowing it in my face, until I told him in no uncertain terms that I was a Brighton fan.

The lanky thunder-douche soon shut up.
Did he have a cap on?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did anyone see the idiot who was openly drinking in Block 547 who threw the bottle down from the top tier that hit a child on the head ( as we we later told)?

Clearly pissed up and several of us were pointing him out to stewards who were not interested in dealing with it. one guy closer than me had to be restrained from hitting him at which point he left. 15 mins later security came looking for him.
Not seen it reported anywhere as how the victim is.
This in exactly the reason why they won't let drinking in seats.

Doesn't seem as if anyone knows...one just hopes they are.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Idiot who threw the bottle.

The late kick off was bound to mean the availability and temptation to drink to much for some, most individuals I meet were happy and good natured but there are always some idiots who spoil the occasion

What I don’t understand is why it makes them aggressive. Being drunk has never made me or any of my mates aggressive. I’m more likely to fall asleep in the corner than start a fight!

I’m happy to report that we had none of this nonsense around us. It’s a shame when the day gets affected by others being twats that you can’t easily move away from.

I’m sure the group in front of us had had a fair bit to drink, but were good natured with it and added to the day rather than detracted from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here