Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Blimey, you feared them that much??

Not really but my previous job was mainly staffed by their fans and I was the only Brighton fan there. Still like to have the bragging rights over those I am in contact with and did not want to play Palace again as wasn't sure we would win a third time!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
or.....

millwall-merchandise copy.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh dear, you've failed to proof read your post, just like the BBC!

Furthermore it should be 'League side' - every club is a league side.

My bad. How embarrassing! I apologise from the heart of my bottom.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Linesperson Sian got to be worth a home goal. Or more likely stopping an away goal. No VAR.

eliotfrazier

Jan 25, 2012
Looking for two last minute tickets for today, if anyone has any spare... please get in contact on here or text/ring 07910966325. Can pick up near millwall

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
4th Official Kevin Friend was the ref for Watford Palace. Seems strange to have him for two matches in two days. With few games this weekend are the others all away on holiday?
Yes I know his only job is to control CH but should the ref fall ill he will be called upon to do a job. Interesting to see the response to Sian Massey-Ellis running the line. She does a good job but wonder if the lower leagues have female linesmen/women/person refs assistant.

Chris Kavanagh was the VAR ref who overturned the red card for Man U v Wolves. I like him as a ref not so sure about Sian the lino though as she seems to miss a lot when she has done our matches previously.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I see that there are a few articles in the press saying that our Premier League squad won't know what's hit them when they experience Millwall's home atmosphere. The same outlets that predicted that we would get relegated because Hughton relies too heavily on players from the Championship. Players like Button, Bruno, Bong, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Kayal, March, Knockaert, Murray, who have all played Millwall away in recent years. Journalists actually get paid for this un-researched nonsense.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I see that there are a few articles in the press saying that our Premier League squad won't know what's hit them when they experience Millwall's home atmosphere. The same outlets that predicted that we would get relegated because Hughton relies too heavily on players from the Championship. Players like Button, Bruno, Bong, Duffy, Dunk, Stephens, Kayal, March, Knockaert, Murray, who have all played Millwall away in recent years. Journalists actually get paid for this un-researched nonsense.

Wtf is so special about the atmosphere at the New Den anyway!? It's half empty most weeks , and every set of supporters up their game noise wise in this kind of game...? :shrug:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Going for it, well done CH

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here