NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmm. Must just like making pronouncements......’I declare xxx has now been placed on my ignore list....’ etc. Bordering on attention-seeking don’t you think ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

To be fair, Sussex Nobhead is one of the least offensive people on my ignore list. In this case it was too many threads started that were absurd, and too many posts that were incomprehensible. I'm a credulous ****er and I tend to assume that sensible people have something sensible to tell me. When I can't make head nor tail of it, well....anyway I am on a mission now to not mock the afflicted so, good luck, s'nobhead with this thread. :cheers:

:wozza:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair, Sussex Nobhead is one of the least offensive people on my ignore list. In this case it was too many threads started that were absurd, and too many posts that were incomprehensible. I'm a credulous ****er and I tend to assume that sensible people have something sensible to tell me. When I can't make head nor tail of it, well....anyway I am on a mission now to not mock the afflicted so, good luck, s'nobhead with this thread. :cheers:

:wozza:

Nobody had anything to tell you, read, ignore move on, you cretin, light hearted thread, you ruin, because that is what you do, ruin everyone's threads. You are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
AmusingTintedBustard-small.gif

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
And you've known them all your life (on and off) and you think yes please, where do you go?

The first thing you should consider is whether you have a realistic chance of your advances being reciprocated or are you more likely to end up with another restraining order.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
To be fair, Sussex Nobhead is one of the least offensive people on my ignore list. In this case it was too many threads started that were absurd, and too many posts that were incomprehensible. I'm a credulous ****er and I tend to assume that sensible people have something sensible to tell me. When I can't make head nor tail of it, well....anyway I am on a mission now to not mock the afflicted so, good luck, s'nobhead with this thread. ::

800wm

Some people have no idea how they appear to other people but yet they never let that effect their personality and the demeanor in which they carry themselves. Good luck to everybody but especially your fathers.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
In these circumstance's I go for a drive, stick on the best of Air Supply and cry. You see, I'm trying to recapture the vigour and dreams of a youth now sadly lost...

Then I stick on Steppenwolf and listen to John Kay telling me: "Don't you know they're all the same, only difference is the name..."

You know something, he's right on the money.

Time to go home and face reality, which isn't actually that bad.

Air Supply to the charity shop.

Yeah... travellin' in the dark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here