Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - the staying up tracker - season 2019-2020 Game 38 UPDATE

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
And for those of an impatient disposition :) here is the graph.....

The most telling thing is how like last season the first run of games are the same for both staying up and Europe and then the Europe tracker rises rapidly which really highlights how we have an easier than average start but it gets tougher very quickly.

Also makes me wander if the fixture computer is doing something here that we don't realise? I know they try to avoid big teams playing each other late on but does this somehow knock on to others?

So,do we need a 'Bloom Top Ten target' graph as well now?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When this first popped up, I thought, given the 0-0 in Prem Year 1 was against 10 men for an hour, and Prem Year 2 away to watford was a comfortable win for them, that one point from today's game was at best optimistic. Glad to be wrong.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We are ahead of the curve! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry for the delay, I got a bit excited on Saturday, and then had a packed Sunday.

So here it is. A nice and appropriate 45+ degree erection in the graph. Ahead of relegation AND ahead of Europe. It's happening, it's happening!!! Probably.

Bit expectations on the next two though before the championship decider at City.

Attachments

• NSC Graph 1.png
    NSC Graph 1.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 868
  • NSC 1.png
    NSC 1.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 868

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm keeping my expectations grounded.

However, if we are going to challenge Man City and Liverpool after Xmas, TB may need to strengthen in January.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Waiting for this thread to be updated is similar to waiting for VAR to be checked. It doesn't seem official until its on the graph.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think what happens against West Ham will give us a far better indication of where we are

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But then 6 from the last ten looks doable although, thinking about last season :(:(:(

I don’t think we’ll be shaking like a shitting dog against teams down the bottom this season though, which will be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here