Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Also this from Owen... Not sure what it means

Here you go. Let's see what happens. One thought - if Mooy were to sign, I wonder what it might mean for the other player in the picture. He wants and needs to be playing. We'll see. #bhafc

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:needpics:

Literally, in this case. The picture in question:

7629053.jpg

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
29 on the 15th of September, will have no resale value, goes against the recent transfer policy of the club - especially as he won’t be cheap. Something tells me this may be a smoke screen from the club for something else...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yes - in the championship... on a good day.

He's proven not to be good enough at this level.

I fail to see (yet again) the point of chasing PL failures and has beens... he's not as good as DS, nor Bissouma, nor Propper... nor Kayal in my opinion.

Total waste of a squad number, wages... you name it.

He's also bald, which means he could't drink in the rock bars I frequent. Nah, shite.

If he’s not proven then Stephens and proper are completely unproven. Blows their stats out of the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
8 million or under and I’m in. Anything else then it’s a no thank you from me. Wrong age for a resale value, and don’t see him as a genuine upgrade on what we already have.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
29 on the 15th of September, will have no resale value, goes against the recent transfer policy of the club - especially as he won’t be cheap. Something tells me this may be a smoke screen from the club for something else...

Matt Derbyshire

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Surely even in this market he can't cost much. Please be a smoke screen!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Surely even in this market he can't cost much. Please be a smoke screen!

It’s not about what we think he’s worth. There is less than 24 hours left of the transfer window, Huddersfield would need a replacement. So he’s worth a lot of money to them at this stage. We’d have to pay a premium, and I’m not sure he’s worth it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lol.

He’s scores 3x more goals than Stephens and proper put together.

Would walk into our side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why’s Stephens in the conversation, when they play entirely different positions. Stephens the DM sitter, instructed to stay back with Dunk and Duffy as a shield .... impossible to score goals 75 yards out. Mooy the CM allrounder/ACM/playmaker.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
8 million or under and I’m in. Anything else then it’s a no thank you from me. Wrong age for a resale value, and don’t see him as a genuine upgrade on what we already have.

Why you worrying about reselling him?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It’s not about what we think he’s worth. There is less than 24 hours left of the transfer window, Huddersfield would need a replacement. So he’s worth a lot of money to them at this stage. We’d have to pay a premium, and I’m not sure he’s worth it.

Or they could be desperate to get rid of some PL wages and he could cost close to nothing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
One year left on his contract I think? That will help the price.

Also, just because we have been signing young players doesn't mean we can't sign anyone with experience. Arguably, the more young players you sign/intend to use, the greater the need for some older heads and experience in the side too.

Also, the fact that he played in a relegated side doesn't make him a bad player. There are plenty of players who have been relegated with a poor side, and then gone on to be stars.

I like DS, but I would imagine that a CM pairing of Mooy and Propper would probably give us a little more bite, and a little more creativity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here