Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you choose your Avatar?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Anybody with the name Belvedere deserves some recognition .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Signage above the small kiosk just by block G entrance in WSU when The Amex first opened. I liked it.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Because music is more important to me than football.
It's a detail from a photo I took of Tab Benoit at the Tampa Bay Blues Festival

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I always felt like Oscar Garcia looked like a grumpy cat. So I made this picture. It became a thing for a while, some people still use it as their avatars.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i can't see avatars as they are generally a bit shit. I don't know if i have one that i may have chosen when i was much younger but i switched them off many years ago. Would not have a clue how to get them back now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
i can't see avatars as they are generally a bit shit. I don't know if i have one that i may have chosen when i was much younger but i switched them off many years ago. Would not have a clue how to get them back now.

I changed mine when the salt water crocodile won the WHC a few years ago but for some reason, I can't change mine back to the Thunder Bolt picture.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One of my favourite David Strassman characters is Tedebear, initially I had a picture of him, then I found a 2mb (!!!) usb stick where you rip of the teddies head and shove it in your pc, that appealled to my dark side, and I've stuck with it ever since...alas it was always out of stock and I never bought it, haven't checked back for years now...

For months I thought that was teddy bear stuck in a washing machine door.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I changed mine when the salt water crocodile won the WHC a few years ago but for some reason, I can't change mine back to the Thunder Bolt picture.

I always thought that was a Rabbit or Hare and now when I look at it I can't see anything than the Croc it so obviously is!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure I’m allowed one.

I can’t even seem to be able to delete my signature, despite it being both inappropriate and completely out of date.

I wish away fans would have something to identify them such as a shirt or even their club badge. I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One of my favourite David Strassman characters is Tedebear, initially I had a picture of him, then I found a 2mb (!!!) usb stick where you rip of the teddies head and shove it in your pc, that appealled to my dark side, and I've stuck with it ever since...alas it was always out of stock and I never bought it, haven't checked back for years now...

I thought it was a pc it was stuck in, but I didn't realise Ted was a usb stick.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
For months I thought that was teddy bear stuck in a washing machine door.

I have thought that for years, just like those 70's song words which you have sung wrong for 40 years to find out they are not what you think they are, when you know the right words its obvious.

My avatar is the late, great Albion Flyer, the first NSC greyhound

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Because I'm from Esher in Surrey, was educated at Harrow School, look, sound and dress exactly like Jacob Rees-Mogg and strongly believe that people from coastal towns really ought to know their place.

(It's really 'cos I'm from 'astings, in'it.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here