Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
POTTER: MOOY DEAL CLOSE

Brighton are "close" to completing a deal for Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy ahead of the transfer deadline, according to manager Graham Potter.

Australia international Mooy made 65 Premier League appearances for the Terriers during the past two seasons before their relegation in May.

"I think we're close at the moment but nothing to announce formally," said Potter. "But he's a player we like, of course, and we hope that we can get it finalised today.

"He's had experience of promotion out of the Championship and he's also had experience of being in the Premier League and, in terms of a character, we like him a lot. His attributes as a footballer, I think they fit into our group.

"I'm reluctant to go into too much detail, forgive me, because he's not our player."

[tweet]1159461452811591680[/tweet]

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Or GP is keeping something else under his hat. They don't tell journalists everything!!!!

This. It's interesting that some posters will take everything said at face value, or dismiss it out of hand, depending on the source. Everyone involved in the whole process likes to bend the truth a little bit – or leave a bit of wiggle room in what they say. Nothing new there.

POTTER: MOOY DEAL CLOSE

Brighton are "close" to completing a deal for Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy ahead of the transfer deadline, according to manager Graham Potter.

Australia international Mooy made 65 Premier League appearances for the Terriers during the past two seasons before their relegation in May.

"I think we're close at the moment but nothing to announce formally," said Potter. "But he's a player we like, of course, and we hope that we can get it finalised today.

"He's had experience of promotion out of the Championship and he's also had experience of being in the Premier League and, in terms of a character, we like him a lot. His attributes as a footballer, I think they fit into our group.

"I'm reluctant to go into too much detail, forgive me, because he's not our player."

Sounds like a true pro and not someone who shouts his mouth off in press conferences like Jose, Warnock, etc, etc.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Last chance for a bit to get transfer window twitchy B.W/B.W2...make the most of it . January is a long way off.

Thank you... I will! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From above:

[TWEET]1159367415748321280[/TWEET]

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
"Brian Owen checking in here from the media room at Albion's training complex.

We are awaiting confirmation from both clubs of Aaron Mooy's loan move from Huddersfield to the Seagulls but he is here and the deal is obviously happening.

No word yet on any outgoings."

Less twitchy, but not done until it's done...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We are awaiting confirmation from both clubs of Aaron Mooy's loan move from Huddersfield to the Seagulls but he is here and the deal is obviously happening.

Re the interview with Graham Potter above, he would hardly be talking about Mooy, if he didn't think it was going through. He would've brushed aside any questions.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Re the interview with Graham Potter above, he would hardly be talking about Mooy, if he didn't think it was going through. He would've brushed aside any questions.

Picture of him in the shirt is more of a giveaway.

Anyway just been confirmed. Great news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here